Another car for the insanely rich...

Discussion in '2002 Bentley State Limousine' started by ameritechF1, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Now I sure as hell ain't a millionaire, nor do I really wanna be. But even if I was, there is no freakin' way I'd be caught dead chugging around in this 7000+lb monster! I appreciate that there are some rich people out there which enjoy expensive things, and I respect that, but damn! Does anyone know what the retail value for this thing is? Definitely worth more than my freakin' apartment!

2. Re: Another car for the insanely rich...

Over 800 grand, pal. I agree. Bentleys are very luxurious and classic. They are pricey as well. Only Bill Gates could even get a test-drive on this thing.

3. Re: Another car for the insanely rich...

Well, unless Bentley has objections to it, I'm sure ANYone with the dough could probably have the ol' "B" boys custom mkae this for them.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Another car for the insanely rich...

fools this is pretty much a one off car specially built for the Queen of England! she didnt evn have to pay for it, it was a present for her 50 year jubilie<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Another car for the insanely rich...

Yeah, defintely for some rich, arrogant snob who thinks that she is the Queen of England or something (can you smell the sarcasm?)!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Another car for the insanely rich...

Amen to the supercar guru

7. Re: Another car for the insanely rich...

yeh but look at it more luxirious than Bukingham palace...(can u smell the sarcasm). <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Another car for the insanely rich...

i heard on the news that the car is worth Aus$13million.....but dont forget it's basically a one off for the Queen......but i wouldnt be surprised if the Sultan of Brunei has two haha

9. Shity car IM GETTIN A C6 CORVETTE ON 2004

I CAN'T WAIT
    OVEER 80,000$