Another innovate idea from Ford!

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1' started by Heyman, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Another innovate idea from Ford!

Hey guys, lay off the [email protected], he was right without knowing it. It IS another great idea from Ford.

2. Living twenty years in the past, Ford's newest idea!

3. Re: Another innovate idea from Ford!

Nice use of plastic!

4. Re: Another innovate idea from Ford!

What?<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Another innovate idea from Ford!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from droptheHAMMER</i>
    <b>Nice use of plastic!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

If your talking about the ram air unit on (or in) the hood being made of plastic, thats how it was made back on the original mach 1. As far as ford living in the past, no. Maybe you haven't noticed all the cars that are getting retro make over's. It's what people want, so its what they get. This car is sweet, damm I want one!

6. Re: Another innovate idea from Ford!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American HP</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from droptheHAMMER</i>
    <b>Nice use of plastic!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

If your talking about the ram air unit on (or in) the hood being made of plastic, thats how it was made back on the original mach 1. As far as ford living in the past, no. Maybe you haven't noticed all the cars that are getting retro make over's. It's what people want, so its what they get. This car is sweet, damm I want one!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Yes it's ok, but I'd rather the new Cobra. I have a 2001 Camaro SS that has fun with all mustangs. I know without a doubt I will kill this one. I am waiting impatiently for the new cobra. This will be a hell of a race<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Another innovate idea from Ford!

American cars are so shitty they can only look to the past to prevent from becoming even shitter! The only good 'stang was the '90 LX 5.0! American cars are as about advanced as a blind retard!

8. Re: Another innovate idea from Ford!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from droptheHAMMER</i>
    <b>American cars are so shitty they can only look to the past to prevent from becoming even shitter! The only good 'stang was the '90 LX 5.0! American cars are as about advanced as a blind retard! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You're a f*cking joke

9. Re: Another innovate idea from Ford!

<b>American cars are so shitty they can only look to the past to prevent from becoming even shitter! The only good 'stang was the '90 LX 5.0! American cars are as about advanced as a blind retard! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

And I'm guessing that your the blind retard huh? You show me one of your "advanced" cars that can run the quater mile in 12.9 seconds for $25,000, then you can start to talk. The modular (sp) moter that ford is using is pretty advanced but I guess you all ready knew that. Post again when you have something alittle more intelligant to say.

10. Re: Another innovate idea from Ford!

American HP, Moter is spelled MotOr, speaking of advanced you just proved my point about american engineering, wait, are you a Ford engineer? The 12.9 sec. car you are looking for is the Subaru WRX sTi dummy! It can turn too, amazing, EH!

11. Re: Another innovate idea from Ford!

EH? So by advanced you meant you were canadian eh. You think the only good mustang was the 90 lx; could you tell me a few differences detween the 90 lx and say an 89 or 91 lx5.0 and why these differences made that particular year better. As far as living in the past goes, this car shares only two things in common with the old Mach 1: badging, and a hood scoop. Either way drag strips would be more fun if all car companies lived in "the past" because we would see chevelle's, 442's, a list of dodges/plymouth's and many more fast cars redone for todays market. I recommend you forwarding your idea of car companies reinventing the past to all the major manufacturers.

12. Re: Another innovate idea from Ford!

<b>American HP, Moter is spelled MotOr, speaking of advanced you just proved my point about american engineering, wait, are you a Ford engineer? The 12.9 sec. car you are looking for is the Subaru WRX sTi dummy! It can turn too, amazing, EH!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Sorry dropthebullshit, but the wrx runs the quarter in 14.1 seconds and does 0-60 in 5.4. Don't belive me, heres a quote from car and driver "The clutch drop breaks the tires loose for only an instant, and then the WRX leaps off the line, scooting to 60 mph in 5.4 seconds and through the quarter in 14.1 seconds at 96 mph".
    Not bad, but not good enough. Your gonna have to try harder than that. Don't bring bullshit in here or you will be shoot down quickly. Just because a motor does not have two million extra moving parts does not make it poorly engineered.

13. Re: Another innovate idea from Ford!

Do Mustangs have Firestone tires?

14. Re: Another innovate idea from Ford!

FORD will switch to Firestone. They always spit in Goodyear's face. They abandoned them In formula one, Cart and If firestone entered NASCAR they would switch too. Do not tell me firestone is better, because if I want to die I will buy a pair of them. I don't see why goodyear even associates with them anymore if they are not loyal.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Another innovate idea from Ford!

I was being sarcastic, shitty tires for a shitty car!

16. Re: Another innovate idea from Ford!

<b>I was being sarcastic, shitty tires for a shitty car!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'm guessing that you tricycle has firestone then huh?

17. Re: Another innovate idea from Ford!

Finnaly americanhp you are comparing a mustang to something in it's class.
    <!-- Signature -->