Anyone heard of the PT/10?

Discussion in '2001 Chrysler PT Convertible Concept' started by MarkM91286, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I swear on my life there is such a thing! It's a PT Cruiser with a pickup back end and a Viper V-10. It has a bunch of other cool stuff on it too, like side exhaust and BBS wheels. I'll try and find a pic of it for the people who haven't seen it yet or are in denial.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Anyone heard of the PT/10?

Found it.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Anyone heard of the PT/10?

dang....I'm not good at this.....<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Anyone heard of the PT/10?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MarkM91286</i>
    <b>dang....I'm not good at this.....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->thats a PT cruiser I can tolerate... looks Ok to me. at least it has power!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Anyone heard of the PT/10?

The Pt/10 lifestyle cruiser is one of my favorite cars in the world and i wanna know why it isnt on this site!!! It was shown at the 2001 SEMA show in Las Vegas. and yes it does have the 500hp viper engine under the hood. here are some more pics.

6. Re: Anyone heard of the PT/10?

Wasnt it made by Boyd Coddington the Hot Rod guy

7. Re: Anyone heard of the PT/10?

Still looks ugly......<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Anyone heard of the PT/10?

PT/10 is a convetible with hardtop with a 300 HP Power Plant +1 turbo added but I heck dont know more.

9. Re: Anyone heard of the PT/10?

I DONT SEE THE PICS

10. Re: Anyone heard of the PT/10?

SOUNDS COOL THOUGH

11. Re: Anyone heard of the PT/10?

where?

12. Re: Anyone heard of the PT/10?

now if i bought one of these i'd drop in the viper engine like they did in the PT-10. this thing would look nice and still haul ass. oh yeah then i'd get a viper paintjob and hood.

13. Re: Anyone heard of the PT/10?

That PT/10 is bad @$$!! Some of those Mopar magazines show hot rod enthuziests purchasing a PT Cruiser and then installing a 426 Hemi in it. That's another way to get horse power for your PT Cruiser if you got the money.