Anyone here that still thinks Trump should be President of the States?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dahldrin, Jul 31, 2016.

1. i would vote for him

Tree Fitty likes this.
  2. Nah, I was mislead by that tweet, I think all is fine now, really

Murika likes this.
  3. They are both shit candidates, and although I won't vote, I would rather have someone other than Billary to win.

4. Agree 96.73%

5. But Bernie wasn't the most popular candidate.

6. That guy is lame. Vote Dale Peterson.

7. CUS YOURE A BIG DUMMY IF YOU DONT

8. It's spell dumby. GOSH!

9. Holy **** I just tried to google up those hilarious politifact contradictions/lies/double standards and it appears google purged them.

The whole fucking system is rigged in favor of Hilary.

Everything from search engines to "objective" news organizations are being exposed as propaganda outlets to the extend that it's undeniable to anyone with an ounce of common sense at this point.

10. "Ahahahaha" is such a profound and logic-based argument.

They actually provide sources and citations for their findings. Go ahead and pick one that you disagree with and make a case.

11. It's not Google's fault you don't know how to use the Internet.

I realize you've been programmed like a trained monkey to think any site that doesn't universally propagate your world view is liberal propaganda but um....

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter...y-clintons-wrong-claim-fbi-director-comey-ca/

"Clinton repeatedly said she did not have any classified information whatsoever in her email, marked or unmarked. After the FBI investigation, including the interview with Clinton, Comey said she unequivocally did.

We rate her claim Pants on Fire."

Riiiight. It's a Hillary propaganda site.

12. No they don't. It's literally a propaganda outlet where baseline reality for them is way left of center:

[​IMG]

And when they flat out lie its always suits the progressive agenda:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. You just said "no they don't" and yet here's a copy and paste of their sources from the first one you listed, in fact ALL of their findings are sourced at the bottom on the page.

Sources:
    News story, "Ted Cruz Thinks Supporting Trans Students Is ‘Lunacy,'" The Advocate, Nov. 22, 2015

Web page, "Transgender Terminology," National Center for Transgender Equality, Jan. 15, 2014

Commentary, "Developing Policies for Transgender Students on High School Teams," Pat Griffin, professor emeritus in Social Justice Education at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, posted by the National Federation of State High School Associations, Sept. 8, 2015

Press release, "Department of Education stands with high school student who is transgender," ACLU of Illinois, Nov. 2, 2015

Press release, "Statement From High School District 211 Superintendent Daniel Cates In Response To OCR Communication Today," PR Newswire, Nov. 2, 2015

News story, "Feds: Palatine district discriminated against transgender student by barring her from girls' locker room," Chicago Tribune, Nov. 3, 2015

Letter from Office of Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, to Daniel E. Cates, superintendent, Township High School Distrtict 211, Palatine, Ill., Nov. 2, 2015 (accessed Nov. 30, 2015)

News story, "Illinois District Violated Transgender Student’s Rights, U.S. Says," The New York Times, Nov. 2, 2015

News story, "Federal judge issues opinion in Gloucester transgender lawsuit," Newport News Daily Press, Sept. 18, 2015

Lawsuit, "G.G., by his next friend and mother, DEIRDRE GRIMM, Plaintiffs, v. GLOUCESTER COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD," U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, Newport News Division, July 16, 2015

News story, "Obama administration files brief in trans student lawsuit," the Washington Blade, Oct. 29, 2015

Telephone interview, Pat Griffin, Dec. 1, 2015

Web page, "K-12 policies," Transathlete.com (accessed Dec. 1, 2015)

Email presenting statement by Catherine Lhamon, assistant secretary, Office of Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, from Dorie Turner Nolt, press secretary, U.S. Department of Education, Nov. 2, 2015 (received by PolitiFact Texas by email Dec. 1, 2015)

14. You're so goddamn stupid you picked the worst possible example to defend.

There's no such thing as a sex change from a objective scientific standpoint. We all know that.

You posting some bullshit progressive sources such as
    Transathlete.com (lol) just proves me point

15. Jesus. You being unable to read or even follow the course of a conversation proves my point.

Even if you were competing in the Special Olympics you still wouldn't be in a position to call anyone stupid.

16. Actually, you're pretty fucking dumb. His post showed that Cruz said the government was behind fighting dudes wanting to be in chicks locker rooms by "identifying" as chicks and politifacts said was false. Yet, you posted links to show it's true that the government is fighting for it.

17. Politifact made the distinction between "dudes" and someone who's actually transgendered, a condition recognized by the entire medical and psychiatric community.

The law pertains only specifically to people who are transgendered, not just any random dude.

Anyone is free to disagree with any of Politifact' findings, and I sometimes do, but that isn't the point here.

They give truthfulness ratings on Democrats and Republicans calling both of them out on their lies. If you scroll through the records of all of the people they list, there generally isn't a disparity between the frequency of the ratings on both sides (Trump is a huge exception).

I pointed out that they provide sources and citations for all of their findings, 944 said "no they don't," and I showed him they do by copying and pasting an example, and he then thought I was posting my own sources because he can't read very well or follow the course of a conversation

And apparently neither can you, but that's not new news.

18. Transgender girls are boys because their chromosomes and their penis say so. And being a cross dresser doesn't make them transgender. So the "boy" in one of the article isn't a girl, just because she says so. And their "sources" do nothing to prove someone who is genetically a boy is actually a girl.

19. Pls no

20. Sup Cletus

21. You're thinking of hermaphrodites.

While I could debate this with you it's distracting from the point. Politifact calls either side of the political spectrum and everything in between on their misstatements and lies, and the cite their sources. I don't always agree with them, nor would I expect anyone to, but they're generally fair and thourough.

22. No, I'm talking about the comment by Politifacts that is incorrect.