Anyone here that still thinks Trump should be President of the States?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dahldrin, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Trannies are not "recognized by the entire medical and psychiatric community" dunce, once again, delusional progressive "science" =/=
    actual science. Me cutting off my dick and putting on a dress will NOT change my biology. Science doesn't even understand if there is anything wrong with a trannies brain let alone came to the conclusion that a beutfuil strong womyn is trapped inside

Once again there's no scientific definition of a tranny. I can say I'm trans and I become a tranny. So yeah, a random dude saying its trans = a real tranny

The point is there is ample proof that politfact is not an objective source and has a heavy left-leaning bias

A biased source cherry picking biased wrong sources counts under "no they dont"

2. liberalism is a mental disorder

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. #128 Vanilla Ice, Aug 7, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
    This isn't such a simple issue. Genetically, any human with at least one Y-chromosome is male. But even chromosomes can be ambiguous: while XYY males will almost always present as male, people with nearly every other combination of additional sex chromosomes will choose to live as female, and ambiguous genitalia can present in any chromosome combination. Absent of specific gene expression from the Y-chromosome, which is absent in some males, the proto-gonads (which later form either testes or ovaries) never develop and the individual will assume female sexual characteristics, like a high voice, narrow shoulders, and breasts. And that's just one genetic abnormality out of hundreds related to sex and gender. Without any medical intervention, men can live without a penis and grow breasts and while women might have beards and deep voices and high testosterone levels. Chromosomes, gonads, primary and secondary sexual markers, and hormones may all give a conflicting picture of sex.

Being intersex is not the same thing as being transgender, of course. However I think it's worth bringing up when 'sex as definite' is such a common redoubt in transgender topics, right next to the idea that being transgender means being a man attempting to trick people into thinking you're a woman. The fact is that psychologists agree that there are some humans that genuinely perceive their physical sex to be incongruous with their identity. Gender dysphoria, as its termed, is even in the DSM-5: denying it exists is about as sensible as denying the flu. If untreated, people diagnosed with gender dysphoria are at a vastly increased risk of suicide and self harm, and diagnoses happen often in adolescence when people are already at an increased suicide risk. Not by a small amount. Transgender suicide rates in Canada are one in nine, and about half of all transgendered people will attempt suicide. (The suicide rate at-large in Canada is 1 in 170).

The real question is how can we best help people who are in this situation. Curative therapies, like medication and counseling, don't work very well in general. They don't work well for any matter of dysphoria, for that matter. But when people don't eat, there's not many other options. In terms of gender dysphoria there is, because letting them express the identity they want to has very few direct side-effects (social effects notwithstanding). And, most importantly, it has by far the best patient outcomes.

4. I remember the lift and the floor numbers. 2nd floor was PTSD and military psychiatry dept., 3rd floor was neuropsychiatric dept, 4th floor was a part of an opioid addiction clinic and related psychiatry and 5th floor was a gender-identity research clinic

http://www.hus.fi/sairaanhoito/sair...upuoli-identiteetin-tutkimuspoliklinikka.aspx

5. I'm not debating that. I'm stating that a boy wearing a skirt and calling himself a girl doesn't mean he's a girl no matter how womanly he feels inside. My issue is with Politifact saying it is a girl, which is false.

6. Are you referring to a specific event? The statement "transgender girls are boys because their chromosomes and their penis say so" is already problematic, as neither of those things may even necessarily be true before we even start to discuss how 'boy' can be differentiated from 'male'.

7. My problem is with their comment "transgender girls aren't boys." That's false as transgender girls consists mostly of boys dressing up like girls. Just because they dress the part, doesn't make them become the part. Sure there are some more complex scenarios that you bring up, but those are far from the norm. I can dress like a plane, it doesn't make me one. And, by definition, boy is a young male.
    Transgender girls can be boys assuming were using the definition of transgender girl the LGBT community uses.

8. I've been thinking hard today. I am now convinced that I am a lesbian woman.
    As a newly discovered transgender woman. I'm gonna need the keys to the woman's shitter now. Thanks.

9. I think there is more nuance to it than that. If for no other reason than that we all judge people to be men or women without blood tests, although even that is pretty simplistic.

10. So THIS is pro-Hillary?

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter...y-clintons-wrong-claim-fbi-director-comey-ca/

"Clinton repeatedly said she did not have any classified information whatsoever in her email, marked or unmarked. After the FBI investigation, including the interview with Clinton, Comey said she unequivocally did.

We rate her claim Pants on Fire."

And this?

http://politifact.com/virginia/stat...n-wrongly-says-she-was-only-one-primaries-ni/

"Clinton said, "I am the only candidate who ran in either primary who said, ‘I will not raise taxes on the middle class.’"

Fifteen of the 17 Republican presidential candidates signed pledges not to raise taxes on anyone, which includes the middle class. Thirteen of those candidates signed the vow last year; the other three inked such a pledge earlier in their careers.

We rate Clinton’s claim Pants on Fire."

And this?

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter...y-clinton-claims-meet-press-wall-street-atta/

"The financial sector has contributed to both sides of the aisles, including to Clinton’s own campaign. Groups backed by Wall Street have run attack ads against virtually every candidate.

Clinton’s claim rates Pants on Fire!"

I can keep going and going if you like.

11. Hillary lied under oath about what went down in Benghazi,
    Hillary committed mass voter fraud,
    Hillary was behind military members not getting their vote counted,
    Hillary used secret private server with classified material to hide her activities,
    Hillary supports the NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything else
    She used the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, hiring cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries,
    Hillary supported drones being operated in our own country without the benefit of the law,
    Hillary gave 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it declared bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese,
    Hillary was for arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House,
    Hillary was behind Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity deals,
    Hillarybacked the funding of neo-Nazis in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII,
    Hillary helped turn Libya into chaos,
    Hillary was the mastermind of the so-called “Arab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa,
    Hillary left four Americans to die in Benghazi then went to sleep,
    Hillary trashed Mubarak, one of our only Muslim friends,
    She was encouraging and supporting the murders of Palestinians and the destruction of their homes, towns and villages by Israel,
    Hillary backed the funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the “moderate” terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya,
    Hillary helped the creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII,
    Hillary helped leave Iraq in chaos,
    Hillary had The DOJ spying on the press
    Hillary had HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives,
    Hillary gave all her cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and three months later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it,
    She had the NSA monitoring citizens,
    She had the State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigations on departmental sexual misconduct,
    Hillary, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lied under oath to Congress
    Issued threats to all of Bill’s former mistresses to keep them quiet,
    Stole the White House furniture and silverware when Bill left office. After knowing all that, if you vote for Hillary Clinton then you just absolutely have to be a special kind of idiot.

12. Gender identity is as real of a thing as sexual orientation. Assuming you're a straight male your brain isn't just sexually attracted to women, it *identifies* itself as being male. Ever wonder why it's easy to distinguish the handwriting of a woman vs a man? Why? They have four fingers and a thumb just as we do.

13. No wonder you support Trump. He also believes dumb shit because... "I'm just sayn' people are saying that on the Internet"

He actually thinks the guy who charged the podium at his rally was ISIS because he read it on the Internet.

14. Politifacts makes no mention of nuances. Just makes a blanket statement to say Cruz was wrong, even though the posts show he's correct.

15. Uhm, so? That's not my point. I've stated my point, don't dance around it with other bullshit comments.

16. lol You obviously didn't read it, nor the addendum.

17. This is one of the reasons I am voting for Clinton

18. Forgot to sign out of you second account

19. Wrong hemi

20. Transvestite =/= transgender/gender identity problems

21. Gender identity problems don't change your gender either.

22. They indeed don't, hence the clinic.

My comment was directed at you not distinguishing between a male dressing up as a female (transvestite) and a transgender person which are two very different things.

23. I think most people would agree that from a medical perspective that is false. And as VanillaIce pointed out, there is quite a bit more to gender/sex than a binary choice of either male or female.

A boy wearing a skirt is a boy wearing a skirt, nothing more.

A boy feeling a compulsive need to dress up in female clothing/makeup is a transvestite.

A boy identifying as a female is a transgender boy.

A boy that has undergone sex reassignment surgery is a transgender male with rudimentary female genitalia and female hormones. No exact term exists for a person like that and it's common practice to refer to them by their post-op genders. At least in the Nordic Countries such a person would be considered female for all legal purposes.

24. Oh, I'm not saying there isn't. But transvestite also can fall under transgender. Like I said, it's solely a response to their one comment.

25. I don't even know who is debating what anymore. As far as your statement goes in this post, I'm in complete agreement.

All I know is that 944turb0's claim about recognition of gender identity-related disorders by the medical community is beyond preposterous.