Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MontereyDave, Jan 26, 2007.
- Well, Kim Jong-il is keeping the North in the headlines with his nuke tests. And, the South is proud of achieving a key position on the world's stage with Ban, Ki-Moon as the UN Secretary General.
- How's Kazahstan? What happened to Uruguay?
Do you know monterey is a delicous cheese? Are you a guy called Dave who likes monterey?
No, he's a cheesedick ololololol.
wtf is this? Rescue Rangers?
- Something like that.
- The guys who remember me from a year ago may recall that I'm a North Carolina redneck transplanted to Monterey, Calif for most of the past 20 years. So, I'm one of the few people that can appreciate NASCAR oval racing and F1/IRL/CART open wheel racing and MotoGP/AMA Superbikes. And, I like Cherries Jubilee American muscle cars from the 50's/60's in addition to Italiano Concorso supercars.
- How about you Archaeopteryx? Big fan of Jurassic Park? Like dinosaurs?
- And Wex, what is the signifigance of Wex?
I don't really like dinosaurs, no. It's just that pretty much no one bothers to spell it right, and I thought it sounded cool when a signed up, some years ago now. Also, the Archaeopteryx Lithographica is believed to be the first bird to fly, so that carries some sort of significance, or something. And I thought Jurassic Park was pretty awful to be honest. I mean, the first half of it was great, I loved the idea of a dinosaur theme park, however unrealistic, but the dramatic bits killed it for me.
Anyways, chillax, it was just a joke. Pretty stupid one at that, but no harm intended.
I agree with you about Jurassic Park (cool idea but disappointing overall). But I did like the Jurassic Park version of the ML320. I also always thought Jeff Goldblum is an intriguing actor to watch even though he hasn't been in many movies.
Yeah, the ML320s in that movie were awesome. I forget, weren't there special Cagiva motorcycles for it as well? I seem to remember something like that, but I'm not sure. Been a long time since I saw the movie.
This thread is awful.
I missed you too Big Rob.
I moved from Uruguay to Kazahstan; I'm upgrading/Livin' La Vida Loca.
My account used to be Wexford than it got lost. Wexford was from a book by my computer.
+4398493284098409584276509820840 for this thread!
didnt you hear that bird thing was fake? just glued together fossils
this thread is hilarious.
I have to admit, I'm actually serious, that MontereyDave indeed got a lot better, less childish, more patient, just fitting in better than his previous time. Good job.
<A BORDER="0" HREF="http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?displayFAQ=y"><IMG BORDER="0" SRC="pitlane/emoticons/sad.gif"></A>
THAT CAN'T BE TRUE!!!
it was all over the news a while back. the feathers are imprinted on overlayed cement and etc.
this thread is seriously funny. prophecy needs to make another statement
I jsut realized that prophecy is one of the only people who spell my name right all the time. When I become mod I'll ban you after Gt402 not before, to show my thanks, of course.
944turb0, you're alright.
I always thought MontereyDave and Prophecy were the same member.
I'm pretty sure they are