Anyone who buys this year is a fool

Discussion in '2002 Dodge Viper GTS Final Edition' started by buggatiORdeath, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: So are they stopping productions

it about time too<!-- Signature -->

2. So are they stopping productions

Are they stoppin the production of the viper or is that the final one of the year 2002. And if they are stoppin production entirely are they stoppin the RT/10 and ACR.

3. Re: So are they stopping productions

Final edition on that body type, I believe, than the new one takes over. Still the viper, just the new revised version.

4. Re: So are they stopping productions

No thet are not stoping production, they are changing the body

Look at the new body

5. Re: So are they stopping productions

They're stopping production of this body style. For 2003, they have a revise body, interior, and power train. Much nicer looking than the current, but I'm still not exactly a fun.<!-- Signature -->

6. Wait until next year, the new body looks a 100 times better and engine is a good deal stronger. I will feel sorry whoever buys this one because the 2003 model owns this one.

7. Re: So are they stopping productions

Maybe, but considering that this edition will be worth a lot more than the next model year, I say this is a good deal.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: So are they stopping productions

yeah 450-60 hp is alot of power, and if you dont care to much about having the fastest car in town, which you will probably, than buy this one because spare tire is right, it will be worth more, alot more. That is why you buy this one, not everything has to do with performance, there are intangibles that also come into play when purchasing a car.

9. Re: So are they stopping productions

its not a viper if it doesnt look like the original one

10. Re: So are they stopping productions

when i first saw the viper, the impression i got was this crude, powerful and fast american sports car. the 2003 model looks way to refined and tame. kinda like what porsche lovers thought of the new 911 (999) as oppossed to the old one (993).

ill always like this old one better in looks.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: So are they stopping productions

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VipersRBetta</i>
    <b>its not a viper if it doesnt look like the original one
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

So what you want to keep a car the same for like 30 friggin years? So that means every car isnt itself since they have changed and been redesigned. I would get sick looking at the same outdated body all the time such as this one. Bring in the 2003 please

12. Re: Anyone who buys this year is a fool

Nope, I'd rather have this one right here than that new one. The attitude of viper is completely lost... I feel.