Anyone who likes this car, post HERE

Discussion in '2002 Cadillac Cien Concept' started by Automobile, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Anyone who likes this car, post HERE

this car is awsome!!!!!!!! This is just another addition to the already great line of american sport cars. I think the paddle shift was a good idea. It makes you feel like your driving an F1 race car. And i dont know why all those import car lovers say american cars dont have good handling. i think that is a bunch of crap. Who needs handling in a drag race. And when we do need handling just look at the corvette zo6. That car sticks to the road like a mad man. and costs hella a lot less than the cars its up against. If this car does come out it will eat up a lot of cars that cost twice as much. and who said it is bad to have torque. If u cant handle it you shouldnt be near a car!

2. Re: Anyone who likes this car, post HERE

man the stereotypical driver of a cadilac (old people) would have the ripples ripped from their face...this car would go on my list to save up for if they produced it.

3. Re: Anyone who likes this car, post HERE

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mbmw5</i>
    <b>man the stereotypical driver of a cadilac (old people) would have the ripples ripped from their face...this car would go on my list to save up for if they produced it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

indeed, but that's the point of this car...
    because it wasnt designed to appeal to old people only, but to a broader public... not the usual >"70+ y/o Caddy owner...

that's the whole point with Art &Science, changing people's perception about this car... and Cadillac itself... make it appeal to younger péople...
    <!-- Signature -->