Anyone who thinks this will smoke a Lightning must have ate pain

Discussion in '2000 Chevrolet SSR Concept' started by CadillacMan03, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Anyone who thinks this will smoke a Lightning must have ate

You are a stupid #$%#, This new SSR is good ,looks good and is going to be made wether you like it or not. How the #$%# could a person possibly like ford!! Come on now, please name at least 4 good ford vehicles in the last 35 years!!

Ford is a piece of shit!!!!

Fix Or Repair Daly
    Found On Road Dead

ElCam71 oh yeah!!!!!!!!

2. Re: Anyone who thinks this will smoke a Lightning must have ate

Four cars or trucks huh??? let's see I'll start with the number one selling car in the world right now, The Ford Focus. Next the Ford Explorer, The SUV that broke records over the last 10 years or so. Hmmmmm where can I go next,, oh yea, Ford Ranger the truck that sells over 150,000 units a year, when the GMC Sierra and Chevy s-10 couldn't beat that record when u put their numbers together. Now that is sad. Last but not least, The F-150, the best selling truck in America for the last 25 years or something like that, GM only wishes it could have half the numbers that Ford has. Oh yea an Extra Bonus, Ford Mustang, u know, the same car that ran ur slowmaro's and #$%#birds into an early grave. It doubled GM's sales. That should be a pretty good list. There ya have it Dumbass.

3. Re: Anyone who thinks this will smoke a Lightning must have ate

pull your head out of your ass
    i pretty sure he said good cars retard<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Anyone who thinks this will smoke a Lightning must have ate

Or you could buy a Dodge SRT10 with 500 bhp and beat both the Lightning and the SSR.<!-- Signature -->

5. Anyone who thinks the worthless piece of crap can smoke a 380HP, 450lbs. ft. of torque, monster of a pickup truck. This truck would be lucky to run 16's in the quarter. All GM lovers think alike. They no nothing but what they think and they are too hard-headed to realize the truth. Just like the other day, I had a friend argue me to death that a Chevy S-10 extreme would blow a Lightning away. How stupid can GM people be, i mean hell, an Extreme is a 2 wheel drive truck with the only difference than a regular S-10 is the ground effects. Stupid GM people, one day they will rise up and gain some knowledge

6. Re: Anyone who thinks this will smoke a Lightning must have ate

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FordFanatic</i>
    <b>Four cars or trucks huh??? let's see I'll start with the number one selling car in the world right now, The Ford Focus. Next the Ford Explorer, The SUV that broke records over the last 10 years or so. Hmmmmm where can I go next,, oh yea, Ford Ranger the truck that sells over 150,000 units a year, when the GMC Sierra and Chevy s-10 couldn't beat that record when u put their numbers together. Now that is sad. Last but not least, The F-150, the best selling truck in America for the last 25 years or something like that, GM only wishes it could have half the numbers that Ford has. Oh yea an Extra Bonus, Ford Mustang, u know, the same car that ran ur slowmaro's and #$%#birds into an early grave. It doubled GM's sales. That should be a pretty good list. There ya have it Dumbass.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hey, he said 4 cars that work..... not toy cars that u were playin with as a kid.... lemme just straighten shiyt out for all u here and especially this dub ford kid...

GMC = GM = CHEVY

the only reason chevy aint selling or not selling that much as gmc is becuase gmc is cheap and is for ppl like yourself who kno nuthin bout cars who just need a daily driver. the chevy cars were made with more power, better looks, better handling, pricing and well what else could i say? better than ford!

have ya noticed not one ford cud pull ahead 1/100 inch from a chevy corvette. take any of GM cars and race em against ford and tell me who reall wud win. and where u goin dissin chevy like that notice this is a prototype.... and still better than ford mustang gt and cobra. so plz shut ure mouth till ford makes a better car than gm.......... ya kno that will be a while

need a mint?

7. Re: Anyone who thinks this will smoke a Lightning must have ate

man, you guys need some help. none of you mother @#$@ can spell and everybody knows that the 1967 Chevelle SS with the big block 454 in it is just the absolute shit. Maybe you guys need to go back to grade school or something, you dumb shit, not dub.

WHAT THE ****!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Anyone who thinks this will smoke a Lightning must have ate

FOR ONE, NAME A GM CAR THAT IS ACTUALLY WORTH THE LEAST BIT OF WASTING YOUR MONEY!!! COME ON!! YOU ALL ARE JUST THROWIN A FIT BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH MORE CARS AND TRUCKS FORD SELLS THAN GM!!!! AND ANOTHER THING IS THAT IF THOSE CARS THAT HE LISTED ARE WORTHLESS THEN WHY DO THEY SELL SO MANY UNITS?!?!? JUST THINK ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF JUST BEING SO FREAKIN STUBBORN!!!!

9. Re: Anyone who thinks this will smoke a Lightning must have ate

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Race0Killa0TD</i>
    <b>FOR ONE, NAME A GM CAR THAT IS ACTUALLY WORTH THE LEAST BIT OF WASTING YOUR MONEY!!! COME ON!! YOU ALL ARE JUST THROWIN A FIT BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH MORE CARS AND TRUCKS FORD SELLS THAN GM!!!! AND ANOTHER THING IS THAT IF THOSE CARS THAT HE LISTED ARE WORTHLESS THEN WHY DO THEY SELL SO MANY UNITS?!?!? JUST THINK ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF JUST BEING SO FREAKIN STUBBORN!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

gm car wrth wasting your money on:

chevy (all models)
    cadillac (all models)
    pontiac (all models)
    hummer (all models)
    ... etc

as u can see i think ure a #$%# head throwing a fit? ure the one in caps... and ford sells more cars than gm? good thats just twice as many ppl comin in for repairs for ford then... and mustang? u dont have anything... this concept cud beat all of the ford lineups

10. Re: Anyone who thinks this will smoke a Lightning must have ate

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Nissanburner</i>
    <b>man, you guys need some help. none of you mother @#$@ can spell and everybody knows that the 1967 Chevelle SS with the big block 454 in it is just the absolute shit. Maybe you guys need to go back to grade school or something, you dumb shit, not dub.

WHAT THE ****!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

and as for you.... nissan? isnt that a lil akward... nissan dissin a gm car company.... u say a chevelle sucks eh? ok find ure nissan lets meet on the track better yet... my track... the freeway... unles of course.. ure nissan cant handle the power (of course not u #$%#)

11. Re: Anyone who thinks this will smoke a Lightning must have ate

I couldnt agree more with you. Damn your good. GM sux and there is no if, and, or but about it. The Mustang didn't only send the slowmaro's and the flaming chickens to an early grave, now its working on the corvette. The 2000 Cobra R, Saleen S281e, and Roush Stage 3 can all chew up and spit out the ZO6. SUCK ON THAT CHEVY FANS!

12. Re: Anyone who thinks this will smoke a Lightning must have ate

first of all FORD backwards DROF= driver returns on foot. And just what you little ford bitches will do when you decide to walk from that poor piece of shit excuse you call a car and take your dumbass to chevy dealer and buy a real car. And roush stage 3 beaten a Z06 yeah in your fukin dreams *****. And slowmaros, my ass, everyone i know with a camaro has smoked the shit out a mustang.And the only thing Ford is first on race day to do is break. Chevy runs circles around those cheap pieces of shit.....what Im really tryin to say is #$%# ford and everything they stand for..and #$%#,let ford sell more vehicles than chevy and be proud of it bc the more of a vehicle on the road the less it holds its book value, that should make you feel wonderful about fords.

Hey, how do you double the value of ford????

fill the gas tank up....lol

13. Re: Anyone who thinks this will smoke a Lightning must have ate

and nissan guy...u can take those shitty jap crap cars and stick em all up your ass with that 4 and 6 cylinder bull shit..if it aint a V8 that shit aint fast...so i suggest you invest in one.