Are all the new trucks going to look like toys?

Discussion in '1959 Chevrolet Corvette' started by z28vette, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Are all the new trucks going to look like toys?

i don't know what are they trying to get eith the looks<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Are all the new trucks going to look like toys?

UM............... YOU KNOW THERES A FUCKING REASON THAT THAT 85% OF ALL CONCEPT CARS DONT MAKE IT TO ASSEMBLY.
    DAMN I WONDER IF YOU BUY THIS THING DOES IT COME A 50% OFF CUPON OF YOUR NEXT HOT WHEELS TOY SET.

3. Re: Are all the new trucks going to look like toys?

i swear i had that car as a model in my hot wheel colection i swear. GOD OH GOD PLEASE DO NOT BUILD THAT.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Are all the new trucks going to look like toys?

Yeah you are right, this does look like a toy, but what can I say, it's only a concept. If it does reaches production then there must be something wrong with dodge. Imgaining seeing a viper on the streets then this.

5. Re: Are all the new trucks going to look like toys?

yes, yes all new trucks are going to look like toys! Do you have a freeking problem with that? haha

6. Re: Are all the new trucks going to look like toys?

my little brother told me nice toy can u order it for me?

7. Trucks have been getting worse and worse since the 50s. The new ones don't even look like trucks. What ever happened to a good looking F-150? The new ones look lame. And if they make these things they will be even lamer.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Are all the new trucks going to look like toys?

I guess they are going to look like toys from now on. Any person who would drive this damn thing has to have a penis the size of a 5-year-old's anyway.

9. Re: Are all the new trucks going to look like toys?

Well it is definitely a big toy. Would hate to use this as a working truck. It looks like that was what it was designed for. I think the design is pretty creative and takes back all the Grandpa's to their days. It is not badm but only good for concept. The engine needs touchin on as well. Cya in my rear view

10. Re: Are all the new trucks going to look like toys?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from motorhead84</i>
    <b>I guess they are going to look like toys from now on. Any person who would drive this damn thing has to have a penis the size of a 5-year-old's anyway.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

wow, you are so correct! except that you must be talking about one VERY small 5 year old!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Are all the new trucks going to look like toys?

Probably isn't even controlled by a wheel, anyways - you sit there with a little remote control.