are you gettin the vibe?i'm not.....

Discussion in '2003 ASL Garaiya GT300' started by diablo_88, Aug 10, 2002.

1. i'm not because this thing crap. weres the style?to much like the aztec like me. and plus it's a 6 manual speed!!! 6 speed and it probaly only goes 120 mph much slower than any pontiac i know accept the firefly.

2. Re: are you gettin the vibe?i'm not.....

From where I'm sitting there seems to be lots of style. This is an agressive looking car, nothing like the Aztek. It has nice lines and curves, attractive body moulding and a sporty set of rims. As for the tranny, a car doesn't have to do 200mph just to have a 6 speed. They put in in there just to make it look and feel more sporty and to make it more fun to drive. Besides, 180hp is lots for a car this size and it'll move fast enough. All in all, not a bad car if you ask me.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: are you gettin the vibe?i'm not.....

all of these car/minivan/pieces of crap look the same to me

4. Re: are you gettin the vibe?i'm not.....

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Vette74</i>
    <b>From where I'm sitting there seems to be lots of style. This is an agressive looking car, nothing like the Aztek. It has nice lines and curves, attractive body moulding and a sporty set of rims. As for the tranny, a car doesn't have to do 200mph just to have a 6 speed. They put in in there just to make it look and feel more sporty and to make it more fun to drive. Besides, 180hp is lots for a car this size and it'll move fast enough. All in all, not a bad car if you ask me.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    LOL...6 speed for fun??? 6th gear was designed strickly to save gas on high output vehicles.<!-- Signature -->

5. they would, to a narrow minded ape like yourself.

6. I'm not getting the vibe at all. This car is waaaay overrated. It certainly isn't a supercar.