are you kidding?

Discussion in '1998 Lamborghini Diablo Evolution GTR' started by Gucci Styles, Aug 9, 2002.

1. run from the cops in a lamborghini? and one thats as shiny and outstanding as this one? hehe you would be stoped within a 1/4 mile!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: are you kidding?

yeah but who is to say that they would even stop u, i meanwhy would u take a chance in a car as nice as this, take it to the track, thats what i would do!!!!!!!

3. Re: are you kidding?

spike belt folks, then a tire blow out at 200mph!

4. Re: are you kidding?

this is a track car though it would be pretty darn fun to drive on the road,but i live in jersey so the state troopers would probally shoot ya lol<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: are you kidding?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GucciStyles</i>
    <b>run from the cops in a lamborghini? and one thats as shiny and outstanding as this one? hehe you would be stoped within a 1/4 mile!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Dude, what are you on.. first of all, what does it being shiny and outstanding have to do with it? and secondly it wouldn't be stopped within 1/4 mile.