ARGHHHHH!

Discussion in '2000 Fioravanti F100 Concept' started by SuperSonic, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Could this be the F60 ? (this works)

I sure hope so! Roll on F60 I can't wait to see it finished.<!-- Signature -->

2. This is one ugly son-of-a-***** IMO! The lines are just so damn ugly!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: ARGHHHHH!

You must be looking too hard at the headlights... Thats ok, I don't like em' either. But the rest of the car is pretty cool.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: ARGHHHHH!

I don't know, I think the headlights are pretty cool. Reminds me of a Focus in a way... It's a shame the stats aren't filled in, I would like to know how much horsepower this car has.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: ARGHHHHH!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sniper</i>
    <b>I don't know, I think the headlights are pretty cool. Reminds me of a Focus in a way... It's a shame the stats aren't filled in, I would like to know how much horsepower this car has.

keep the faith</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->They look alot like the Toyota celia.
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Could this be the F60 ? (this works)

I've seen the concept pictures of the F60 on the internet and the rear styling is the same. This concept has great presense and would be a worthy F60. I love the rear lights on this and basically the whole thing, could this be the future of ferrari's hypercar?
    What do u know about the F60 ?

<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Could this be the F60 ? (this works)

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b>I've seen the concept pictures of the F60 on the internet and the rear styling is the same. This concept has great presense and would be a worthy F60. I love the rear lights on this and basically the whole thing, could this be the future of ferrari's hypercar?
    What do u know about the F60 ?

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Same as you, that this is the basic upcoming shape for the new F60...<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Could this be the F60 ? (this works)

to bad it looks nothing like the new f60 but you were just all talkin out your ass before you knew shit so i forgive you.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Could this be the F60 ? (this works)

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LotusEspritV8</i>
    <b>to bad it looks nothing like the new f60 but you were just all talkin out your ass before you knew shit so i forgive you.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> LOL yeah thanx buddy<!-- Signature -->

10. Oh yeah I like it a lot !

wow i like this car, man i think i just got some satisfaction!!!
    The lights or perfect from shape !
    This or my favorite car!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Oh yeah I like it a lot !

i agree ferrari should build this now, or somebody else is bound to copy it. If the Ferrari F60 looks like this i won't be disapointed!!
    great design!! Whoa!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Oh yeah I like it a lot !

Its very original, and I can't find any other car that matches it. The rims are cool, the headlights sort of look like the Toyota Celia, but the side of the body - I've never seen such awesome lines! The sharp edges, the whole thing is sweet. <!-- Signature -->

13. Could this be the F60 ?

I've seen the concept pictures of the F60 on the internet and the rear styling is the same. This concept has great presense and would be a worthy F60. I love the rear lights on this and basically the whole thing, could this be the future of ferrari's hypercar?
    What do u know about the F60 ?<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Could this be the F60 ?

I know this is not going to be the next F60 because they have already made it an it is still in testing and will not be released untill summer of 2003. How do I know this well lets just say someone who knew alot about the F60 leaked some imformation and soon word got out

15. Re: Could this be the F60 ?

no<!-- Signature -->

16. It has 500hp

17. Re: It has 500hp

How do you get that?<!-- Signature -->

18. This is one ugly son-of-a-***** IMO! The lines are just so damn ugly!<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: ARGHHHHH!

You must be looking too hard at the headlights... Thats ok, I don't like em' either. But the rest of the car is pretty cool.<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: ARGHHHHH!

I don't know, I think the headlights are pretty cool. Reminds me of a Focus in a way... It's a shame the stats aren't filled in, I would like to know how much horsepower this car has.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: ARGHHHHH!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sniper</i>
    <b>I don't know, I think the headlights are pretty cool. Reminds me of a Focus in a way... It's a shame the stats aren't filled in, I would like to know how much horsepower this car has.

keep the faith</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->They look alot like the Toyota celia.
    <!-- Signature -->

22. Ferrari / Lambo Killer?

This could be a Ferrari or Lambo. killer.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: Ferrari / Lambo Killer?

...Or a one off styling excercise from a couple years back.

24. Re: ARGHHHHH!

Sure it's ugly, but the paddle shift is nice.

25. Re: ARGHHHHH!

Nah not ugly. Maybe the front could use a little something but what? Maybe a hole in the hood.