At least they've changed the headlights

Discussion in '2002 Honda NSX Coupe' started by Priviledge of Speed, Sep 17, 2002.

1. But it's way overpriced

2. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

How come people always dis a car especially when price is high. If you think about it this car is a bargain compared to how high other exotics car cost. this car cost 88,000 brand new and could compete with the modena (which i'm not sure but could be right) is like 120,000 dollars more and they have about the same performance stats.

3. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

Hey MidnightRaven from the GameFaqs Tokyo 2 forums? Hey I'm endlessapex, but yeah that's true, and it's handbuilt quality..read up on it sometime, plus they are hand built totally in Japan which raises the cost big time for importing unlike the vettes that are made locally.

4. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

I like the old ones (head lights)...

5. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

Hey endlessapex. It seem that the tokyo xtreme racer zero board is very stupid. They all are young peopel who only think power and cheapness is the way to go. I know a couple of people that think like them and it sometime gets annoying when they try to talk about car and talk about stuff that they probably don't know about. I don't know why but in the back of my mind i'm usually saying (Gosh shut up please). Well high and welcome to the supercar community.

I'm not sure but i have a cool desing that i think they should use for the nsx.

The lights look like a popup when the headlights are off but when you turn it on the headlight cover retracts under the hood and a non-pop up head light turns on.

So with this crappy explaination, what do you think about it.

6. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

you two all beat TXR0? which is your best cars over all?

7. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

damn, i only have txr1, and i beat it, and i also have txr2, but i can't save the game! Whenever I try to save, my dreamcast hangs!

8. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

Get PS2!!!!! it's much better than the DC.

9. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

I want a PS2! But I don't have that much money!!

10. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

Sell the DC! lol...

11. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

The DC worths like.......50 bucks?? and the PS2 is like 200 bucks, I still need 150 bucks!

12. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

in Can $?

13. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

no, US.

14. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

... my PSII is 199 Can$......

15. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

Actually i am the proud maker of the first and complete tokyo xtreme racer 2 FAQ. I completed the game this summer and made the faq this summer. I haven't played the TXR zero though.

My best car would be the car we are under. The NSX it is the best due to the fact that it is fast and handles perfect in the game. I don't know but TXR0 doesn't give justice to the car. All the people in the TXR0 fourum think the car sucks cause it is slow in the game. Even though the game developers have favorites and tend to make certain cars slower or tuning capabilities very low, these people still think that the nsx sucks. Oh well thier loss not mine.

16. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

Hey to tell you the truth what the heck happend to my posting thing. I never posted that much. The most would be around 30 posts. Why so high. Maybe there was a glitch in the system and upped my post status. Oh well better for me :D

17. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

In TXR0, S2k is better than NSXs.....

18. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

For some reason, I can't save in TXR2, the game just freezes whenever I try to save.

Hey Nayasumi, where did u get ur PS2???

19. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

i beat TRXO with my first car the Lancer Evo III, over 1860 miles and max upgrades. The Speedking's R34, Viper, and the Porshe 911 are my favs...If not those then White Charisma's RX-7 (hehe gotta represent my car). Yeah in TRXO the NSX is really underpowered, I mean I know it's NA but it doesn't suck like that! I think even a Civic can beat the NSX in that game.

20. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

IN TXR1, the NSX is the fastest car!

21. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

In canada.... Richmond, B.C.

22. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

Richmond where? Which mall? I live in Coquitlam.

23. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

the one beside parker place and abberdeen... that... central square? the game shop.... (not the arcarde.... it sucks anyways...)

24. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

Oic, I've been there, it's called Dream factory rite? It's always closed.

25. Re: At least they've changed the headlights

Yeah, that's it, I can't remember it's name.....haha... haven't been there for a long time....