aznprider...

Discussion in '2001 Hyundai Clix Concept' started by veilsided921, Aug 9, 2002.

1. you give Japs a bad name....
    <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: aznprider...

If you are Asian Pride Promoter, you should be supporting Asian cars. Why pull down Hyundai's image since you are the pride of Asia?

If you think that Hyundai is crap (who owns Kia), let me remind you that some of Hyundai and Kia cars (XG, Optima, Sedona) were rated as car of the year in USA.... Didn't you also know that Hyundai cars received 5 stars for crash tests...Grow Up Young Man!!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: aznprider...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VernaSense</i>
    <b>If you are Asian Pride Promoter, you should be supporting Asian cars. Why pull down Hyundai's image since you are the pride of Asia?

If you think that Hyundai is crap (who owns Kia), let me remind you that some of Hyundai and Kia cars (XG, Optima, Sedona) were rated as car of the year in USA.... Didn't you also know that Hyundai cars received 5 stars for crash tests...Grow Up Young Man!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Just because you're Asian doesn't mean you have to defend Asian cars. I am an American and I hate Pontiacs. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Therefore if you don't like a certain company, regardless of where it is, who says you have to defend it?! The only reason these cars did well in the U.S. is because there are a lot of people in the U.S. who cannot afford something better or they need to spend the majority of their money elsewhere.

4. Re: aznprider...

So what the #$%# do you drive, huh? A Ferrari? Do you actually realize that there are people who doesn't give shit about what kind of cars they drive? I met a man who once said Ferrari looked stupid and ugly. You might dream of driving Ferrari, and drive Pinto in reality, but merits of car is not measured by personal preference. It's measured by hard sales record.
    And you're right. American car company manufactures some crap, some worse than Hyundai.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: aznprider...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Spdracr</i>
    <b>So what the #$%# do you drive, huh? A Ferrari? Do you actually realize that there are people who doesn't give shit about what kind of cars they drive? I met a man who once said Ferrari looked stupid and ugly. You might dream of driving Ferrari, and drive Pinto in reality, but merits of car is not measured by personal preference. It's measured by hard sales record.
    And you're right. American car company manufactures some crap, some worse than Hyundai.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: aznprider...

American cars are powerful and designed better than this shit ass.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: aznprider...

to spdracr + aznprider: you both suck. if ya don't care about what ur driving then why are you defeding hyundai????? I had 2 of those things; accent and tiberon and they both fell apart a few months after purchase. They were brand new too! STOP dissin the ferrari guy!

8. Re: aznprider...

Technically, I do not have a Ferrari YET, but it has been ordered. Right now the waiting list is up to 4 years for a 360 Spyder F1. I have 2 years, 6 months to go until it arrives. It's a little graduation present.

9. Re: aznprider...

I am not defending hyundai.

10. Re: aznprider...

If you mean that your parents are buying it for you, you are a spoiled little $#!T, and you don't deserve it, NO parent should buy a car other than a $200 beater for their kid, I bought my own car, worked hard for it, I'm a post secondary student getting by on scholarships and student loans, some kids parents buy a new car for their kid to use while they are in college, but that kid has to buy their own once they're done.

No kid should have a new car bought for them, they become the spoiled, conniving bully that just has someone killed whenever they get in their way.

11. Re: aznprider...

I've EARNED it you dumbass. Try surviving 4 years at the Virginia Military Institute.

12. Re: aznprider...

So then you should buy it for yourself with the income you'll make. Putting yourself through 4 years of abuse for a Ferrari makes you little different from a prostitute.

Just out of curiosity, what was the longest you went without food, sleep, or relief working non-stop in harsh conditions while you were there?

Try spending 2 days straight working on a Rank 5 Forest fire that's getting dangerously close to a city and could easily turn into a Rank 6 if you let up with your efforts.

13. Re: aznprider...

ya really..people r such racists against american muscle..look at the roush stage 3 mustang..touch that..or the saleen s7..one of the fastest v8s. it has faster acceleration then a mclaren f1

14. Re: aznprider...

Worst answer ever!

VMIFerrari Keep Dreaming!