baby-Lambo is ready: GALLARDO!!

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by mafalda, Dec 19, 2002.

1. #1 mafalda, Dec 19, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. Re: baby-Lambo is ready: GALLARDO!!

i have seen a pic of it in road and track, i think it had been uglier than murci man, especially the squarish rear, and its less powerful.

3. Re: baby-Lambo is ready: GALLARDO!!

i have seen a pic of it in road and track, i think it had been uglier than murci man, especially the squarish rear, and its less powerful.

4. Re: baby-Lambo is ready: GALLARDO!!

Engine's official picture

Mafalda

5. Re: baby-Lambo is ready: GALLARDO!!

Thats a beautiful engine

6. Re: baby-Lambo is ready: GALLARDO!!

I agree,beautiful engine not so beautiful car though.
    I mostly hate those head lights i'm against that whole toyota celica style headlights eck!
    i hope they change them before it hits production.

7. Re: baby-Lambo is ready: GALLARDO!!

i don't think these headlights look bad, on selica they look worse, but yeah the front does look like celica's, but the car is great

8. Re: baby-Lambo is ready: GALLARDO!!

I would definately rather a Murci.

9. Re: baby-Lambo is ready: GALLARDO!!

me too, even the price tag is almost equal, there is a difference of € 20 000 thats not much in this class off cars .

based on unofficial records so it could be altered in the future

10. Re: baby-Lambo is ready: GALLARDO!!

gallardo is a disgrace to a great line of lambos, its gonna be a v10, might aswell make your vette have a supra engine.

11. Re: baby-Lambo is ready: GALLARDO!!

or like the older umong us , buy a porsche without the engine and buy a VW beetle( the old model ) engine and put them together. or some did it the way around, a vw beetle with a porsche engine.

12. Re: baby-Lambo is ready: GALLARDO!!

Heance the reason it is called a baby lambo, cheaper less powerfull.

13. Re: baby-Lambo is ready: GALLARDO!!

That picture of the new Lamborghini is heavily covered up to conceal the cars looks so other manufactures don't copy it before it comes out. I've recently seen two strangely covered looking cars that drove by my neighborhood and they had covered Jaguar emblems on them. Each car had a driver with a head set on them.

14. Re: baby-Lambo is ready: GALLARDO!!

And I support you being shot in the head.

15. Re: baby-Lambo is ready: GALLARDO!!

You ought to check out things before you jump in to them. Lamborghini have made many models with an engine configuration alternate to V-12, and any naturally aspirated engine putting out 100 HP/litre is hardly a disgrace, especially when it's a V-10 with 5 litres, thus 500 BHP.

Lamborghini are simply offering an alternate and cheaper model to the Murcielago, this does not mean they are disgracing themselves, nor are they destroying any 'long line of V-12 tradition' or whatever shite you waffled out --- As 1) The Murcielago is still there to carry on the V-12 line,

And 2) Lamborghini have for a long time made concurrently running alternatives to the V-12, notably the Urraco P250 from 1972-1976 (2.5 litre V-8), the Urraco P300 from 1974-1979 (3 litre V-8), the Urraco P200 from 1975-1977 (Ohmigod only a 2 litre V-8 - what a disgrace!), the Silhoutte from 1976-1979 (3 litre V-8) and the Jalpa from 1981-1988 (3.5 litre V-8).

So, upsizing from V-8 to a V-10 seems to me to be anything but a disgrace, and, in fact, something to look forward to. It will certainly kick the Ferrari 360 Modena's V-8 arse.

16. Re: baby-Lambo is ready: GALLARDO!!

The gallardo is no way a disgrace. it looks awesome and has some danm good designs. and for your information, Lamborghini has a whole line dedicated to V10s and V8s. and a V10 isnt that much of a step down from a V12

17. Re: baby-Lambo is ready: GALLARDO!!

18. Re: baby-Lambo is ready: GALLARDO!!