BAD CAR

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 456M GT Scaglietti' started by jakobersej12, Aug 10, 2002.

1. This Is The Coolest car ever but it is not to fast for me

2. Re: BAD CAR

man who ever started this forum is an absolute fuk up!!! the 456 is the best ferrari in years

3. Re: BAD CAR

I think its nice

4. Re: BAD CAR

Who started this!? This is the best ferrari I can remember

5. Re: BAD CAR

Is my grandma on this or something
    This car rocks.

6. Re: BAD CAR

This Is The Coolest car ever but it is not to fast for me
    ----------------------------
    I seriously dont understand it when ppl complain that certain supercars are toooo damn slow for them. HELLLO??! Its hella fast fool! I kno its not as fast as some other cars, but sayin thats its not fast enough for u is just idiotic. Im 110%+ sure that it will screw whatever u drive!

7. Re: BAD CAR

This is not a bad car, it's a great car !

8. Re: BAD CAR

i love this car!

9. Re: BAD CAR

I'd rather drive a mustang, actually im kidding I hate mustangs but I think of this car as just another one I'm gonna love to hate, very disappointed in Ferrari....

10. Re: BAD CAR

This car is cool, it is not as loud (styling wise) as something like a 360 modena, and may not be quite as fast but come on, half a second 0-60 is not a great amount for the weight difference.

11. Re: BAD CAR

Fast enough? Son, you give me an example of a car fast enough for you, and I bust on your ass then.

12. Re: BAD CAR

becauits italian

13. Re: BAD CAR

You really need to be shot. Consider it a part of your patriotic duty. Why the hell would you even entertain the thought of HATING the 456? Stupid you!!! Are you a retard? Well, I guess that's a dumb question because I already know the answer to it and so does everyone else.