bad car

Discussion in '2001 Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 SE' started by grimlock77, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Dude i used to think ohh lambos are the bomb but now tha ive looke dat this site ive found out that vipers are better like the tnt king snake viper can go 208 the hennesey venom viper gos 234 i mean geez lambos suck

2. Re: bad car

You're talking about tuned Vipers. Tuned Lambos can set the world on fire.

3. Re: bad car

Ain't it the truth! You gotta give all cars a chance to be tuned. Enough with the Viper already, it sucks!

4. Re: bad car

I think they both suck. Im happy to see them be ripped apart rapidcars.com/ - sob over some of the lambos that have been torn apart! I would jump with joy. Thats my opinion. Only rich mexicans drive lambos. (oxymoron) hehehe....

>Spam

5. Re: bad car

Hey NeprtOn, I don't care about your perverted enjoyment of seeing good cars get recked, but don't bring your racist comments in here.

6. Re: bad car

u 2 r really STUPID!!!!!!! the VT. 6.0 is the best lambo there is... vipers are amazingly nice and fast, but take the raging bulls V12, and the lambo would gore the viper straight up the ass

7. Re: bad car

Vipers are shit, it doesn't mater if they're tuned or not they will always be shit<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: bad car

this is hardly a bad car, the reason this one is slower is cause its not made to be the fastest Lambo, take the Lamborghini VTTT and lets see how well your viper will last<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: bad car

man ur talking about a #$%#in' lamborghini v12..... and if this babe gets tuned..... i dont think u wanna see what's gonna happen....

10. Re: bad car

The 800tt would rip the vt a new one. i like lambos but it is the truth.

11. Re: bad car

If you were in a parking lot and on one end there was a Viper and one end there was a Diablo and you could check out only one of them, which one would you wanna go see??? some car made by #$%#ing dodge or a handcrafted italian masterpiece? i like american cars but please dont even compare a viper to a classy car like the diablo. and dont compare that stupid tuned hennessy shit to a stock diablo its an unfair comparison. and it wouldnt rip the VTTT a new one, maybe in a straight it could but not on a difficult track

12. Re: bad car

How do Lamborghinis suck? Unless there is a Viper TNT in your drive way do not go up in forums like a little #%$ and make fun cars. Plus the Viper is tuned, this car on the other hand, is completly stock. And let me tell you something about Vipers, they need friken 8l of displacement to get a measly 450hp. Oh and if you think tuned Vipers can outrace a tuned Lamborghini you are sadly mistaken.Look the Koenig and other tuned Lamborghinis and your going to wish the Viper didn't exist.

13. Re: bad car

I agree completly, couldn't put it better my self. GJ keep it up

14. Re: bad car

I just don't understand people sometimes. Ever wonder why Lamborghinis cost three times as much as Vipers? Because they're a whole #$%#ing lot better!! You can't even compare the two. Next year Lamborghini will be joining LeMans with the v-10 Murcielago. I feel sorry for the Chrysler Vipers! (Not really,since the lambo will be in a different class)