badass car!!

Discussion in '2000 Ford Saleen Mustang S-281' started by 426 Hemistage 8, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: badass car!!

hell yes! one of the best eva built!

2. just look on the performance..<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: badass car!!

this is one hell of a badass car...i know a guy who races one..the guy has nitros in it the works..a nice spoiler..some engene upgrades to fix the 1-1/4th mile time and some other stuff...this is the #$%#ing nicest car you can get

4. Re: badass car!!

shit why not spend some money and get a real car A Lingenfelter Corvette Stage 2 then we will see what a bad ass car is

Corvette-> the only sports car that matters

5. Re: badass car!!

Badass? Hmmm, hardly, i believe the ZO6 handed it its ass, with a smile on its face, despite the level of tune its undergone. Ford can attach all the extra consants and vowels the nameplate but it won't change the fact that this car is junk.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: badass car!!

to bad this isnt a ford, its a saleen. ford has nothing to do with it, saleen does this by himself. the zo6 also isnt in the same class as this car, but the cobra R is, and the zo6 is much slower on the track. im not defending this car, im defending ford. this car cost over $16,000 more than a regular 2001 cobra, and it isnt even faster. its based off the regular 2000 GT so it has a solid rear axle. i wouldnt pay $46,000 for any car that has a solid rear axle.

7. Re: badass car!!

Look #$%# all the bullshit and get a car that will last, like a porche, ford SUX! i can find many cars that will smoke it.HOLLA!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: badass car!!

Get a porsche? Ford sux??
    Go look at 0-60 times, a FORD Mustang Cobra will do 0-60 as fast as 911 at like one third the cost and smoke the shit outta a Boxster at like half the cost. Granted the Porsches handle better, but for that much more it should, and the mustang with a few small after market parts for around a thousand or so would be able to beat the 911. And if handling is all u care about get the Cobra R(.99), it'll hand either of these cars their asses and take it to the track and it'll serve the 911 Turbo(.93g) its ass on silver platter

9. Re: badass car!!

Damn, My LS1 ran a 13.2 stock. And this thing is supercharged?<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: badass car!!

It seems to me that all saleen does is put on a few mods that could be done by any decent mechanic. <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: badass car!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Round Rock TA</i>
    <b>Damn, My LS1 ran a 13.2 stock. And this thing is supercharged?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No Camaro will run 13.2 stock unless you have perfect weather, a perfect driver, you drain the back tires to about 10-15 PSI, over-inflate the front tires, and ice the air intake, and make sure there's absolutely no extra weight in the car. Then MAYBE a Camaro SS can run 13.2 stock.
    If your LS1 was in a Vette, then OK. <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: badass car!!

damn you all you firkin dumbshits this ting can waste anything in its class and even a damn porsche and i hate to say that but it can cuz i know from experience and its a fourth of the price and dont get me started on how bad it can whomp your damnded freeckockin rice rockets steve saleen is a car god just like caroll shelby so dont say anything nasty about this car or ill give you a crue cut

13. Re: badass car!!

all i have to say is that any import will spank this car .. the body is ugly , wait the whole car is just ugly , its to heavy , and just point out ugly

14. Re: badass car!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imports till i die</i>
    <b>all i have to say is that any import will spank this car .. the body is ugly , wait the whole car is just ugly , its to heavy , and just point out ugly </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ok, bro ! Since your import already beat this one, try beat now the Mustang COBRA R, FR500, BOSS, Saleen SR, Steeda and GT40.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: badass car!!

Damn all you guys are #$%#ing ignorant. Especially that guy that said ANY Import will burn this car. Will a 3000GT V-R4 TT Burn this??? Will a Supra TT Burn this????? Will a 300ZX TT Burn this???? Will youre little shity Civic with an Exhuast and a air intake Burn this????? NO!!!!!!! And the " Oh Chevy SUX and Ford Doesnt", And Vise Versa Shit I can tell that you guys are a bunch of Fucking Stupid ass red necks out in the middle of Arkansas that think chevy only's good. If you dont have a open mind about cars! Than what the hell are you doing on a web site thats all about talking to other people about cars and how much you love them!

16. Re: badass car!!

this is a pimp ass car!! and if you think your imports can beat this your all wrong..this car will already be at 100mph when your dumbass civic is barley reaching 60. i smoked a civic in a daewoo!!! and that was sad and the only thing i had was a intake!!

17. Re: badass car!!

This is my Dream Car, I love it, end of story, The Vert is nice too
    I dont really care about power, As long as the Engine is big enough, Torque is full enough, i wouldn't need to be changing the Engine around. have u ever Been in a BMW 540i!, THe car is outstanding even with only 290 Hp!, Its with its Steptronics and Torque that makes it so nice. So imagine wat the M5 Could do with 395 Hp!. I therefore think Torque is a big factor in cars, and thats why i dont like Japanese Cars, I like Germans, and I like Dodges and Fords, But i dont like Chevys that much. They Lack Power for there Engine Size. and the Corvette, it not to much of a tunning car, its not like u could put a new bumper on it and make it look good, thats why/\.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: badass car!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from slickav</i>
    <b>Damn all you guys are #$%#ing ignorant. Especially that guy that said ANY Import will burn this car. Will a 3000GT V-R4 TT Burn this??? Will a Supra TT Burn this????? Will a 300ZX TT Burn this???? Will youre little shity Civic with an Exhuast and a air intake Burn this????? NO!!!!!!! And the " Oh Chevy SUX and Ford Doesnt", And Vise Versa Shit I can tell that you guys are a bunch of Fucking Stupid ass red necks out in the middle of Arkansas that think chevy only's good. If you dont have a open mind about cars! Than what the hell are you doing on a web site thats all about talking to other people about cars and how much you love them!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Damn Straight!!! finally, someone who makes sense. everyone else here just bitches about which kind of car is better. imports are better then american. chevy vs. ford, and etc. its all gay. you act like a bunch of little kids. GROW UP!!! you guys fight about dumb things.

19. Re: badass car!!

THIS IS FOR THE FAGET THAT THINKS MUSTANGS ARE GAY, LISTEN MAN WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS... YOU OBVIOUSLY WERE STOPPED AT A RED LIGHT WITH YOU CHEESE DICK OF A CAMARO(..OR WHATEVER) AND A SALEEN OR A COBRA PULLED UP BESIDE YOU , AND FUCKED YOU UP THE ASS AT THE GREEN LIGHT, AND PUT YOU IN YOUR LITTLE GIRLY ASS PLACE, BITCHASS PUNK, THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS , IF YOUR SICK OF GETTING RAPPED AT THE LIGHT, FOR **** SAYKS GET A REAL CAR!!! (WHICH I WOULD BE MEANING A MUSTANG NUMNUTS!!)<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: badass car!!

yo, in supercar forums, typing in caps dosn't help them here u better.
    Try some yoga, make u feel better

-New Member tip<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: badass car!!

Ok I must admit that I have a civic...yes, and I know all of you hate them, BUT, I LOVE mustangs....all kinds. So please don't bash on me, because I would trade my civic in any day for a Saleen. Hell, that's going to be my next car. My civic's all stock, and hell I know it's slow, so I don't try to talk shit and pretend that my car can kick your cars ass, cuz I know that I'll get my ass handed back to me. haha. But Mustangs are awesome...so I give props to all you fellow mustang lovers!!!! And for people who own Hondas or imports of any kind, what do you expect when you talk shit about someone's car...that they're not gonna talk shit back?!?! I love all kinds of cars, so to all of you import owners, quit talking so much shit, cuz it's people like you that give us other owners a bad name. <!-- Signature -->

22. Re: badass car!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from AmericanMuscle69</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from slickav</i>
    <b>Damn all you guys are #$%#ing ignorant. Especially that guy that said ANY Import will burn this car. Will a 3000GT V-R4 TT Burn this??? Will a Supra TT Burn this????? Will a 300ZX TT Burn this???? Will youre little shity Civic with an Exhuast and a air intake Burn this????? NO!!!!!!! And the " Oh Chevy SUX and Ford Doesnt", And Vise Versa Shit I can tell that you guys are a bunch of Fucking Stupid ass red necks out in the middle of Arkansas that think chevy only's good. If you dont have a open mind about cars! Than what the hell are you doing on a web site thats all about talking to other people about cars and how much you love them!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Damn Straight!!! finally, someone who makes sense. everyone else here just bitches about which kind of car is better. imports are better then american. chevy vs. ford, and etc. its all gay. you act like a bunch of little kids. GROW UP!!! you guys fight about dumb things.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> About time i see some human intelligence....

23. Re: badass car!!

This car is one bad ass car thats all there is to say. i dont see why people have to rip on ford. i think the people that dont like this car need to go do some research to actually realize how awesome this thing actually is.

24. Re: badass car!!

I am a Honda owner...yes I know...but all I have to say is that I absolutely LOVE Ford. The Mustangs are my favorite cars and I don't care what anyone says about them...they're awesome. I like all kinds of cars, don't get me wrong, but c'mon now, quit rippin on everyone else's cars cuz maybe you got your ass kicked one day by them. <!-- Signature -->

25. THIS IS A FUCKIN MONSTER

this saleen is a #$%#in monster itll rape mosly any one on the street
    with a supercharged v8 DAMN thatll #$%# u up

P.S. HONDAS SUCK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!