Ban Mc777

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by op, Mar 25, 2009.

1. I'm here. About to head to the store for some more wines with some friends.

2. youve earned your leave. have a good night m8.

3. Does anyone have a link to the thread in question? I'm not one of those people who reads every thread. I usually find his threads boring.

4. banning mc777 is the key to make this site's problems go away.

5. agreed.

6. "I would openly accept the advice and open my ears and mind to someone who is more willing to give a helping hand before telling someone they #$%#ed up."

From a rather uninformed third party, this seems to be the issue. I never here Mc777 say I'm sorry when shit happens to a forum member, or try to help anyone out.

7. What this site needs is another admin.

8. Ban TimmyMcOwnsYou

9. You got to be kidding me.

10. sc net will not be the same without this guy. who will we argue with? make fun of? he's pure entertainment.

11. Hahaha. If you believe that, I have some nice waterfront property in Florida to sell you.

He may be *A* problem, but the site's problems run way deeper than that, and getting rid of him would only *slightly* change the overall sc.net experience (whatever you want to call it).

12. I'm afraid he was sarcastic with what he said. If not, I'm with you. But I think he was.

13. The fact that he still pisses some of you off is kinda pathetic. Quit acting like children.

14. Hey look, its Chris V lih

15. Every story needs it's villain.