BANNED Members - Overly Aggressive Posts

Discussion in '2001 Honda NSX-R Concept' started by Nick D, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Particularly in this forum, a few members have been overly aggressive with their comments. Please watch your language and sexual references or you will be banned and have all your posts deleted.

Any comments directed at the Americans, Japanese or people of any other nation will not be tolerated.

2. Re: BANNED Members - Overly Aggressive Posts

Are you really the admin? If so, watch out for a user named Transamman...I think he's the ONLY reason why everyone is so pissed in this messageboard. Everytime some user posts a message about the NSX, this user comes back saying nothing but how 'godly' his TransAm is... that is why everyone is pissed.

3. Re: BANNED Members - Overly Aggressive Posts

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RetardSearch</i>
    <b>Are you really the admin? If so, watch out for a user named Transamman...I think he's the ONLY reason why everyone is so pissed in this messageboard. Everytime some user posts a message about the NSX, this user comes back saying nothing but how 'godly' his TransAm is... that is why everyone is pissed.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    No, I ain't the admin :D

4. Re: BANNED Members - Overly Aggressive Posts

nice

5. Re: BANNED Members - Overly Aggressive Posts

...got our hopes up...:(

6. Re: BANNED Members - Overly Aggressive Posts

You're absolutely right!

7. Re: BANNED Members - Overly Aggressive Posts

It's such a pain to have a perfectly good thread ruined by someone trashing either Japanese or American cars and starting a never-ending cycle of anti-American and anti-Japanese posts. I really hope people like that stop making posts. It ruins a perfectly good thread for the rest of us.

8. Re: BANNED Members - Overly Aggressive Posts

If your talking about language, You might want to watch AntiDomestic strongly, I havn't seen 1 post that he made without cursing

9. Re: BANNED Members - Overly Aggressive Posts

he actually is.

10. Re: BANNED Members - Overly Aggressive Posts

Do NSX's have the same chasey as an accord my friend claims i does but i think hes full of it if anyone knows plz tell me thx!

11. Re: BANNED Members - Overly Aggressive Posts

Yes your friend is full of it. The NSX had the first all aluminum chassis in a production car. The Accord is definitely not aluminum.

12. Re: BANNED Members - Overly Aggressive Posts

You will get banned!!!100% sure

13. Re: BANNED Members - Overly Aggressive Posts

I think he (not admin) was kidding...

Watch out for Cidart. He really gets everyone annoyed in the "Dodge Viper forum". He also really has nothing to say, except for lots of swearing.

14. Re: BANNED Members - Overly Aggressive Posts

I hope you'll get BANNED

15. Re: BANNED Members - Overly Aggressive Posts

I hope you'll get BANNED