Beautiful Car

Discussion in '2002 BMW M3 GTR Straßenversion' started by Buhandi, Aug 9, 2002.

1. and from the ALMS races, this engine sounds beautiful too.

2. Re: Beautiful Car

gotta love the fire coming out of the exhaust

3. Re: Beautiful Car

You have to hear these cars live to understand jsut how powerful they sound. The V8 GTR sounds sooo much better than the I6, which sounds like the Porsche GT3's. The V8's are also much faster, and the Flames are a cool touch.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Beautiful Car

flames are just the orgasms ill be having from inside the car while driving... overall a beautiful, great..... beautiful car

5. Re: Beautiful Car

It'd be really cool if had the wide body kit like the real M3 GTR

6. Re: Beautiful Car

Its a beauty for sure!

7. Re: Beautiful Car

Whew, can you say cargasm? I want one of these, in silver..ohhh, beautiful beautiful...*drools* now, anyone know where I can get the top speed and 0-60?

8. Re: Beautiful Car

0-60 = 3.3

9. Re: Beautiful Car

not the fastest car in the world
    but surely one of coolest looking, and higher performance GTs

10. Re: Beautiful Car

that is ok just dont messup the seats ok?

11. Re: Beautiful Car

i actually think this car looks better than the 911 gt3r. this has got to be the best looking beemer (not including the f1 cars)

12. Re: Beautiful Car

I would definitely take one of these if I could afford one. Just curious, did they ever come to America?

13. Re: Beautiful Car

I Agree Man it has all the good looks of a bmw AND all the power a bmwe has,UNBEATABLE!!!!

14. I like it, but I don't know, that I gonna have so much money to buy a jewel like this car.
    I'm happy, if I can make 20.000 $ to buy a BMW 520 or 50.000 $ to buy a BMW X5.

15. fastestlaps.com