beautiful!!!!! if you think so to say something here

Discussion in '2000 Panoz AIV Roadster' started by fords are slow, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: beautiful!!!!! if you think so to say something here

I like it. I'm surprised you do.(Ford V-8)

2. Re: beautiful!!!!! if you think so to say something here

The next Roadster is getting Fords new Cobra engine. I love it.

3. Re: beautiful!!!!! if you think so to say something here

Why is your name FordsAreSlow and then you have a really fast car powered by a ford v8 in your avatar. That makes no sense to me.

4. Re: beautiful!!!!! if you think so to say something here

This car is sweet as! Old style looks with all the new technology and a very respectable top speed. I like it, I like it a lot.

5. Re: beautiful!!!!! if you think so to say something here

This car is very cool and fast, but where do you buy it??? I want one!!!

6. Re: beautiful!!!!! if you think so to say something here

Saleen S7 is not powered by ford...

7. Re: beautiful!!!!! if you think so to say something here

from the outside it may look like an old, slow car, but it has serious acceleration and a top speed that gains some bragging rights.

8. Re: beautiful!!!!! if you think so to say something here

Its not Ford, but its based on a Ford

9. Re: beautiful!!!!! if you think so to say something here

are you kidding? that thing doesnt even look slow!! the only thing i disagree with is the unusual hood scoop, but hey, it's all good! absolutley the most beutiful interior EVER!! needs a 6-spd though...but that is accomplishable. hey, you dont need to go fast in this car, it's all class, step on the gas and get you some ass! sorry...anyways, msrp was 60 grand, but they go for around 30,000 for used (in pristine condition) search for "aiv" on ebay motors. why drive an rsx or an sti (CRAP!!! cough, cough), when you can have this bee-uty!!

prowler my ass!!

10. If it comes back which is highly doubtful.

11. An AIV's top speed isn't all that fast actually. It tops out at like 135. It's all about the neck snapping acceleration.