Beer

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Hard 2 Reach, Sep 10, 2006.

1. what kind of beer do like ?

i love corona,, i think it's the best beer ever

2. holy #$%# will people stop calling corona the best beer ever. it's complete and utter piss.

3. I like Corona too, but I wouldn't call it the best beer ever.

4. Anything you have to put lemon in to stop it tasting like shit doesn't constitute as beer.

5. I dont see Corona as a real beer.

And my favorite beer? Well there are way too many beers to pick one favorite. Here's some I like: Duvel, Westmalle Tripel, Brugse Tripel, Kasteelbier Blond, all kinds of Leffe, ...

6. Gentlemen,

Here we have the user Christofurr. A man of limited knowledge and common sense. He is also suffering from dillusions.

He thinks he has achieved a lot in life, simply because he is a moderator on the internet. Day after day, month after month, year after year, he keeps coming here and posting, and for what purpose?

Perhaps to fill his life which rather incedentely is completely empty? Further proof on his pathetic life can be had, by looking at his photos which he recently posted.

7. Jever, best in the World

8. Must you always discuss matters that are of no concern?

9. how can you say just after 2 posts of your own, newbie?

10. palm and hertog jan are the best. oh yeah whenever you are in holland. NEVER, i say NEVER drink grolsch beer. it's so horrible.

11. Gentlemen,

Here we have the user Christofurr. A man of limited knowledge and common sense. He is also suffering from dillusions.

He thinks he has achieved a lot in life, simply because he is a moderator on the internet. Day after day, month after month, year after year, he keeps coming here and posting, and for what purpose?

Perhaps to fill his life which rather incedentely is completely empty? Further proof on his pathetic life can be had, by looking at his photos which he recently posted.

12. Cold filtered.

Corona is ok.

I'm sorta trying to avoid beer on a regular basis - esp with food to avoid putting on the wrong kind of weight.

13. Sapporo is by far the best beer Ive had.

14. Is it actually good? They're huge and have tons of money and all but I didn't know if it was drinkable or just the same as all the other mass produced anus beers.

15. where the hell do you people find all that shit?

16. To quote a barman friend of mine: "Corona is Mexican tap water."

17. I like corona a lot as well.

18. Well, Hoegaarden, but not because it's shit, so you still have a point.

19. I wish I was into ales and that, but I'm unfortunately a lager man, so my favourites are:

Warsteiner
    Tsing Tao
    Amstel
    Starobrno

20. I kinda like Desperados with a lemon in it, but I dont see it as a beer

21. Corona is piss, Heineken is piss, Stella is piss... oh! wait, everybody on this website drinks piss.

22. you obviously haven't tried grolsch. it makes your body rot.

23. Beer IS piss. And anyone who tell another person the type of beer they're drinking sucks, is seriously homosexual.