Before they were luxurious

Discussion in '1929 Bentley 4½ Litre Blower' started by CrashedF-40, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Before they were luxurious

At that time, that made racecars. Can't wait till the Hunaduaries goes into production if it does.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Before they were luxurious

The orignal 4.5 Blower Bentley DIDN"T win LeMans, it siezed towards the end of the race, giving the win to an older 3-liter Bentley. In truth, the 4.5 wasn't a very successful racecar at all, juat a famous and rare one (the only made 51). The Bentley 3-liter was a much more successful car, winning the majority of Bentely's four LeMans victories and coming in 1-2-3 in one of them.

3. Re: Before they were luxurious

MMMMMMMMMMMMM...OK.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Before they were luxurious

yeah, 130mph in 29... if you had this, no poon on earth would have refused.

5. Re: Before they were luxurious

yah the power is nice but god... this wieghs almost as much as the royal

6. Re: Before they were luxurious

THAT IS AMAZING POWER IN 29' THAT WOULD BE FUN TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU POPPED THE CLUTCH IN THIS THING

7. Re: Before they were luxurious

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from The Dude</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ya Su Di</i>
    <b>lol. Or what luxury was a long tine ago.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    This is a genuine supercar. The cars they are building now are not supercars anymore but they are the more sporty version of the Rolls Royces they are based on. Rolls is and was the luxury brand of the two.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The only thing this shit box has going for it is it's hp and second, Rolls Royces suck, they are almost as ugly as this pos if u want a real super car look up the Countach or the McLaren F1

8. Re: Before they were luxurious

The original was, as far as I know, build for the Le Mans race, and it just kept winning the damn race for years. Nice car, godlike sound !!!!<!-- Signature -->

9. lol. Or what luxury was a long tine ago.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Before they were luxurious

I saw one of these at a British Car Rally near where I live.

11. Re: Before they were luxurious

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ya Su Di</i>
    <b>lol. Or what luxury was a long tine ago.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    This is a genuine supercar. The cars they are building now are not supercars anymore but they are the more sporty version of the Rolls Royces they are based on. Rolls is and was the luxury brand of the two.

12. Re: Before they were luxurious

huge power for that time period.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Before they were luxurious

antique cars aint supercars. this is a cool car but not a supercar

14. Re: Before they were luxurious

It is definetily a super car of its own time! and its not an antique car, antiques are more older cars like 10Žs.

15. Re: Before they were luxurious

this car is crazy. 240 hp for a car in 1929??? a pimped out civic barely has that much hp.

16. Re: Before they were luxurious

then again it's a 4.5 ltr Supercharged motor, a civic is a 1.6ltr

17. Re: Before they were luxurious

Wut does this have to do with cars?

18. Re: Before they were luxurious

god u are such a looser! these cars have shaped wat we drive today! without these kind cars ESPECIALLY bently! most of the technological advances u see today would not have occured!! cocky wanker!