Bentleys suck

Discussion in '2001 Bentley Continental T Personal Commission' started by mpritz, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Bentleys suck

Did you just compare a Bentley to Abercrombie and Fitch? If you want a more reasonable comparison try something like Prada, Versace, or perhaps Brioni. The Bentley is a car that has history and elegance written all over it. That being said I don't really like them at all. My grandmother lives in Palm Beach Florida and nowhere else will you see more Bentley's and Rolls Royces then on Worth Avenue in Palm Beach. If you are a very wealthy individual who wants to pay 500k for a car and pay the 10k a year it costs to insure, then Bentley makes a car for you. Otherwise look elsewhere because Bentley isn't making anything special besides a car that offers the utmost in excessive luxury. It's only a car, there is only a certain level of quality that can be appreciated and although you may enjoy luxury I doubt that the $12,000 connolly leather headliner option (along with numerous other ridiculous options) will make a difference to you when you drive to the supermarket, or in most cases, get driven to the supermarket, or Worth Ave. for that matter.

2. Re: Bentleys suck

Any Bently would kick the shit out of any car that is that size and weight. You are a complete dumbass if you diss on a Bently. Most people that diss on good cars, are just pissed off because they can't afford one, so stop bitchin'. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Bentleys suck

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferrari Monkey</i>
    <b> I'm not a big fan of Bentleys much either, but this car is very classy. Nothing shouts money at you quite as loudly as a Bentley or a Rolls. It's a status symbol, therefore you pay for the name, like Abercrombie and Fitch. Although it is luxury in its purest form, it is still not worth over $1,000,000. If I had that much money, I'd settle for a good Ferrari and spend the other $500,000 on house or a plane or something. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->The car does not cost 1 million dollars. Plus this car is as fast as a 1995 NSX Top speed and 0-60. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Bentleys suck

I'm not a big fan of Bentleys much either, but this car is very classy. Nothing shouts money at you quite as loudly as a Bentley or a Rolls. It's a status symbol, therefore you pay for the name, like Abercrombie and Fitch. Although it is luxury in its purest form, it is still not worth over $1,000,000. If I had that much money, I'd settle for a good Ferrari and spend the other $500,000 on house or a plane or something. <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Bentleys suck

0-60 in 5.8 isn't fast huh? If you ask me; that's not bad at all for a 5500lb car. And how are you going to critisize one of europe's finest cars when your user name is a car built like shit with a plastic v-10 in it?

6. the only thing good about these cars is the classic hanbd made design.but everything sucks the price is like a miion bucks for a damn box on wheels and it dont even go fast!!!!

7. Re: Bentleys suck

Moron. The car is as fast to O-60 as a 1990NSX and top speed same as a Viper RT/10.

8. Re: Bentleys suck

They don't even go fast! Are you on some illegal powdered drug? You call 170mph slow. Yes it weighs near 6,000lbs. and gets bad gas mileage in the city, but if you can spend around 400,000 on a car you aren't worried about gas. It's not a box on wheels thank you and I didn't hear anybody complaining about Porsche using the same design for the 911 for all these years. They just kept refineing the shape into what you see today. Yes it can do without the extra 3,000lbs. and it should, but this is the last of the breed before the new gt model comes out in 2 years or so. Give me the lotto and I'd have this machine in Mason black with cotswold hides and black piping!!

9. Re: Bentleys suck

You suck, n00b.

10. Re: Bentleys suck

this definetly does not suck. get some taste idiot.

11. Re: Bentleys suck

this definetly does not suck. get some taste idiot.

12. Re: Bentleys suck

bentleys kick ass

13. Re: Bentleys suck

bentleys are really cool

14. Re: Bentleys suck

bentleys rule

15. Re: Bentleys suck

continental gt is gonna rock my world..looks so sweet on inside nd out..nd it sounds like it 2!

16. Re: Bentleys suck

Bentleys are probally the most luxurious cars in the world why you dissin them? Six people take 18 hours of hand stitching to clothe a steering wheel in leather, in the Continental GT, great example of how well built these cars are. What have you got to say about that, twat?

17. Re: Bentleys suck

your a stupid person if you think bentleys suck. its pathetic that you like nice cars enough to go onto a site and dis one of the finest luxury cars of all time. you better have a better reason to insult bentleys other than their boxy looks "slow speeds" or high price, but i think if you have the money, buying the car and the name is worth it