best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1962 Ferrari 250 GTO' started by schad, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Great design, unmatchable handling and great power(at least for a 60's engine) Also, I can't really think of a car with more style than this baby.....

2. Re: best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

sfdggffsssdffgggdssfg

3. Re: best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

That's very true!!!!!
    I agree.
    V12 Rules!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

That's very true!!!!!
    I agree.
    V12 Rules!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

THE 250GTO IS SIMPLY D BEST!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

so true man, this car is the ancestor of another great Ferrari, the 550 Maranello. It is too perfect. I usually dont like older cars but this one cant be beat. <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

this car was great but when u ask someone what there favorit ferrari is they will tell you the 250GT0 the modena,the f50 or the f40 or maby the 550. try a 166 mm a 250 export berlineta. one of the can-amm's there are so many great ferrari's that to only look at the hyped few is really stupid

8. Re: best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this car! It is the best looking automobile ever created. But i agree with you vwdriver, my favorite car in the world is the 365 GTB/4 Daytona, which i might add, can go 70mph in reverse.

9. Re: best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

No one will ever build better looking, or sounding, cars then the old front-mounted V12 Ferraris

10. Re: best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from schad</i>
    <b>Great design, unmatchable handling and great power(at least for a 60's engine) Also, I can't really think of a car with more style than this baby..... </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->absolutely stunning<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly excellent. A marvel of style and class. The 250 GTO's are, without a doubt, the finest cars in the world; anyone who would not agree with this needs to have their heads examined!

12. Re: best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats wrong with you? And yes this is the greatest car ever!

13. Re: best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

I like it better when the engine exhaust stick out from the hood.

14. Re: best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I love this car I would have to rate it second to the 1932 Duesenberg SJ. 130MPH in 1932 is just to astonishing to overlook. And besides it's a huge two seat convertible.

15. Re: best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry man, but I'd rather take one GTO over a hundred 1932 Duesenbergs.

16. Re: best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too,gimme GTo please.lol

17. Re: best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS THING JUST GOT THE AWARD FOR SHITTIEST CAR EVER!!!!

18. Re: best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU JUST GOT THE AWARD FOR BEING THE MOST RETARDED PERSON TO EVER OPEN HIS MOUTH. AND ALSO FOR HAVING THE MOST SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH, AS WELL AS YOUR BRAIN.

19. Re: best automobile ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

I would rather win this in a lottery than a few million because even if you won enough money to buy this car theres no guarantee someone would be willing to sell you one.