Best car to do a burn out

Discussion in '1998 Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe' started by RLQ, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I have seen these Camaros on the street and on the strip. They seem to have the best advantage doing burn outs and doughnuts.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Best car to do a burn out

DOUGHNUTS?????<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Best car to do a burn out

There are a few requirements to own one of these cars. One you must be a caucasian american. You must have a mullet. And you must have a beer gut. So before buying one ask yourself if you have these things.

4. Re: Best car to do a burn out

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mistertwo</i>
    <b>There are a few requirements to own one of these cars. One you must be a caucasian american. You must have a mullet. And you must have a beer gut. So before buying one ask yourself if you have these things.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Stop being an asshole,you supra FU*KER!!!

5. Re: Best car to do a burn out

There are a few requirements to buying a Supra
    1. Must be Asian with small dick (and bad accent)
    2. Must be 5'1"
    3. Must love the sound of Buzzing and farting in the morning<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Best car to do a burn out

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mistertwo</i>
    <b>There are a few requirements to own one of these cars. One you must be a caucasian american. You must have a mullet. And you must have a beer gut. So before buying one ask yourself if you have these things.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

what a moron....

7. Re: Best car to do a burn out

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SSCamaroSS</i>
    <b>There are a few requirements to buying a Supra
    1. Must be Asian with small dick (and bad accent)
    2. Must be 5'1"
    3. Must love the sound of Buzzing and farting in the morning</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

just as moronic...as the other's above him...

8. Re: Best car to do a burn out

Dude, I hella agree with SSCamaroSS, Fuk all Jap Cars, Its camaro all the way! So kiss my SS.

9. Re: japaneese cars are weak

your #$%#ing cars are for #$%#ing #%$gots and midget asians

10. Re: japaneese cars are weak

doughnuts? exactly why is this the best car to do that in?

11. Re: japaneese cars are weak

and for smart americans like me who know american muscle is garbage