best car

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by chubby, Aug 9, 2002.

1. that bull shit how they have that one camro with a better 0-60 time then the viper. the viper i know for a fact can blow out that carp ass car. this is the best looking car in the world!!!

2. Re: best car

It's called engineering. I don't feel like explaining it again. I see too many of these posts.

And how do you "know for a fact" that this car can beat that Camaro? You don't. You are just stating an opinion. Whether you like it or not, that Prototype ZL1 CAN and WILL beat this Viper in the 1/4 mile and 0-60. Look at the times and compare them. You will see that I am right. Don't say something is a fact when you haven't done the research to back it up.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: best car

my neighbor has this and a Camaro and he's a car fanatic. He tested both of these and says the viper is bettr from 0-60

4. Re: best car

Dude, neither of the cars that you are comparing are remotley close to stock. You need to realize that these 2 cars are balls to the wall. Just because you 'think' that the Camaro sucks doesn't mean it can have a big ass V8 and romp on this Viper. Just take into account that no matter how fast your car is there is ALWAYS someone out there that is going to be a little faster than you.

5. Re: best car

your right this car kicks some serious ass...what happened to the stryker svs tn turbo tho...i saw it on the site and now its gone.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: best car

Hey guys what am I doing wrong with the quote thing?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: best car

Best car ?

NO !!

Best Viper ?

GIWASA GTS-RR.

8. Re: best car

How many people will agree with me: This car is THE best one on EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Re: best car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler426Hemistage8</i>
    <b>the best alongwith the 427tt</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Very true!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: best car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JDM Kid</i>
    <b>that bull shit how they have that one camro with a better 0-60 time then the viper. the viper i know for a fact can blow out that carp ass car. this is the best looking car in the world!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->This is good looking, but not the best car in the world.<!-- Signature -->