Best Jap. car ever?

Discussion in '1998 Nissan R390 GT1' started by TurboPorsche, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Re: Best Jap. car ever?

sorry dude, the R390 hasn't been at Le Mans since 1998 so no, its not going to win Le Mans. the last time Nissan raced at Le Mans was 1999 with the R391 which was a 5L V8 LMP.

2. Re: Best Jap. car ever?

Yes, best Jap car ever. The R390 race car is better tho

3. Re: Best Jap. car ever?

There are far superior jap cars.

4. Re: Best Jap. car ever?

like?

5. Re: Best Jap. car ever?

in GT3, this is one of the fastest cars (the race version though) i have hit about 760 MPH in this car in GT3 without cheats(no lie)
    all it takes is the right settings and then a couple of laps on the test course

6. Re: Best Jap. car ever?

dude, quit talking about GT3. if u wanna go talk about GT3 go on a GT3 forum.

7. Re: Best Jap. car ever?

Absolutely best jap

8. Re: Best Jap. car ever?

whoever said there was no such thing as a japanese supercar?

9. Re: Best Jap. car ever?

the LeMans Toyota GT-One was designed and built for all of its running years in Germany, but Toyota is a Jap car maker, and chances are a german company didn't supply the engine. but i don't think it qualifies anyway in this discussion because a legit road version was never made. the R390 is the best japanese road car ever made. too bad only 2 or 3 were.

10. Re: Best Jap. car ever?

ia have this in my ps1
    it hauls ass

11. the toyotas were designed and built by Toyota Team Europe, which is based in koln, germany. just b/c it was built in another country doesn't mean its not japanese

12. sorry to rain in on your parade strong bad but GT3 is a load of crap

13. sorry to rain in on your parade, strong bad but GT3 is a load of crap

14. Steve Millen in his Z32 won in 1994 back to back 24 hour races in LeMan and 24 hours at Daytona plus 12 hour at Sebring all in the same year. 1994 was his best year and one of the lowest production run for the Z32 300 ZX. The only other car to win consecutive 24 hour races was GT40 and that was not in the same year.

15. Interesting, Lord harada.

16. I think this and all other Crapenese cars should stop coming to the United States of America right now. They are ruining the American way of life, the economy, and the American people. My name is Jake Smith, I'm an American, and I hate ALL Crapenese cars. Thank You my fellow americans