Best Jap car?

Discussion in 'Asian Forums' started by 2fast4me, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Am I the only one thats going to say something? Someone please talk to me!!

2. Your polls suck that's why nobody give a flying #$%#.

3. Are you saying that all my polls suck or just some of them?

4. All of them.

You make lame threads and have nothing to say to women.

5. man thats pretty mean..so have you created any good polls then if mine suck?

6. All your polls are the same.."which car is the best", or something in the line of that. And you make too many of them at one time.

7. I don't have to create good polls to know what a good poll is. It's called common sense.

8. Sorry I don't have common sence.

9. I know.

10. WOW you must know alot FUC*ING DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. He does.

12. you are, by far, the stupidest/most annoying member ever...

13. I know. And I say this with dignity and honor for my state Arizona.

14. okay, i really don't know what to say to that...i was all ready for you to go off on one defending yourself.

oh well...if you know you're a complete dipshit...how about not littering the boards with your pointless threads?

15. What are you saying I a dipshit? if so #$%# YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. 2fast4me makes me laugh.

17. Is that a joke?!

18. you know what i mean...i think (well...everyone here thinks) you're a complete and utter dumbass...

suicide is your unique option

19. You are the joke.

20. Your autistic way of writing is funny. That's why members like Chevy/Gemballa are loved aorund here.

21. So now your making fun of me. alright now im going to kick your ass!

22. hahaha...you're pathetic

HOW are you gonna kick his ass?

23. "You are some mother#$%#er"

24. First I'll start be kicking yours first, and christofurr I think you have that the wrong way.