BEST JAPANESE CAR?

Discussion in '2000 Mazda RX-7 Type RZ' started by 800kwSkylineGTR, Aug 10, 2002.

1. #1 800kwSkylineGTR, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Hi

I got a poll of selection of 10 cars that you can vote for. This car is spectacular, if u like it vote for it in my site at www.michaelrulz.cjb.net. Thanx!

Bye

2. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

cool.

3. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

this car with the 20B three rotor engine with twin garrett T25 ball bearing turbos and everyone on the road better watch their asses.

4. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

u'll have to look ahead if u want 2 see one go

5. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

lol

6. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

B4, viper, z06 aren't japanese cars!
    a true japanese car poll would have the R390.

7. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

ONe of my dreams...

8. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

i have to say the best jap car would be the supra.but.isnt there always a but?there r more awesome jap cars.my favs r the nissan skyline r34,the mazda rx7 type rz,and the subaru wrx sti

9. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

what about the NSX? i think the NSX is by far the best japanese car. rx-7 second.

10. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

BUt hoe can it be the best, when its so expensive?

11. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

i reckon, its over priced for starters and its too under powered to be really called a supercar.

12. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

i reckon. one, its over priced and two, its too under powered to be considered a supercar.

13. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

i reckon. one, its over priced and two, its too under powered to be considered a supercar.

14. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

the best japanese car would have to be the Nissan R390 GT1. and no more complaints about its pricetag!

15. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

It couldn't be because its not even a production model, It has to be the Skyline

16. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

AHEM!!!!! Aren't you forgetting a certain car??

17. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

I would love to see that...
    some of my dreams:
    1)R33 GT-R with 3L V6 single turbo
    2)Watching the skyline getting crushed be a Supra Mk. IV
    3)RX-7 20BTT

18. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

skylines are overrated... they arent even that great... the nsx is got to be the best jap car after the supra of course...

19. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

THE BEST CAR IN THE WORLD IS A SKYLINE GTR

20. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

rx7 wins for looks and obviously the nsx wins for performance.

21. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

and "fully hectic" are you saying that you would take out the skyline's 2.6 inline 6 and replace it with the v6 out of a 300zx?

22. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

da best jappanese car has to be the supra then the rx7 or skyline

23. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

I hate the fast and furious movies. That is why all these little bastards pop up praising skylines. They are really nice but they are not the best. There are many cars better. Learn yourself something before you speak.

24. Re: BEST JAPANESE CAR?

ok the name the best japanese caryou have to clear up a few things:
    is it based just on performance?
    or is it all around, including prioce, looks, dependability etc.

if its purely performance then, obviously its the NSX, but if you add price and everything else, then i personally think its the rx-7 spirit r. its the best rx-7 and decently priced for great performance, the only reason it wouldnt b is because of fuel consumption and rotary engines wear much more quickly then pistons.

25. To me my Top 5 jap cars are 1st Honda NSX-R 2nd Mazda RX-7 type RZ 3rd Mitsubisgi EVO 9 GSR 4th Nissan Skyline GTR VspecII R34 & 5th Subaru WRX sti spec C =)