best lambo ever..

Discussion in '1998 Lamborghini Diablo Evolution GTR' started by ferrari F40 GTE, Aug 10, 2002.

1. it has looks, preformance and power what more can you ask?

2. Re: best lambo ever..

Rims and a better colour.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: best lambo ever..

I think the best Lamborghini is the Diablo VTTT
    This is a nice car aswell<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: best lambo ever..

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chii</i>
    <b>Rims and a better colour.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->yea... i wonder how it would look in corsa rossa red and o-z racing chrono wheels...<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: best lambo ever..

hell yea it is

6. Re: best lambo ever..

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ferrari F40 GTE</i>
    <b>it has looks, preformance and power what more can you ask?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That I had one in my car port :p

7. Re: best lambo ever..

this is a good car but I also agee that it needs better rim / color, and a little more speed

8. Re: best lambo ever..

Yes I agree but VTTT is not better?

9. Re: best lambo ever..

I don't know if it already has been mentioned, but this yellow/green color is sort of a pearlescent paint, which change with luminosity. It can't be represented on photographs...

10. Re: best lambo ever..

FWDD is right, but I still don't think that the car is that great.

11. Re: best lambo ever..

Hey, it's a Lambo, what more do you need? I think the color is kinda cool, but hey thats just me. The point is that this is a great car...period.

12. Re: best lambo ever..

THE MURUCIELAGO LAMBOURGHINI IS THE MOST POWERFULL LAMBO OUT SO I LIKE THE MURUCIELAGO BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Re: best lambo ever..

what about that new one the burchetta?? thats a awsome one

14. Re: best lambo ever..

Preach... I'd also add that this needs a better engine cover

15. Re: best lambo ever..

I like the Gallardo better, its not so, extreme....

16. Re: best lambo ever..

I could ask for the REAL best Lambo, the 1999 Diablo GTR, i'd much rather have it than this one.