Best Lambo. of the 80's

Discussion in '1986 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV' started by RLQ, Aug 10, 2002.

1. This was a dream car back and maybe still is today.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Best Lambo. of the 80's

One word: Aniversario!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Best Lambo. of the 80's

I know, but I don't like the additions to the body on the bottom in the 25th model (the little thingies-on the front and sideskirts)<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Best Lambo. of the 80's

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tiger005</i>
    <b>I know, but I don't like the additions to the body on the bottom in the 25th model (the little thingies-on the front and sideskirts)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Those from what I understand, are brake ventilation ports. And I think that they're COOL! They give the car a fast, sleek edge.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Best Lambo. of the 80's

NM, I just saw that the 25th doesn't have the ones from this, (the ones on this are little black things right behind the door (behind and below the naca duct)<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Best Lambo. of the 80's

it sure is (for me - even now)

7. Re: Best Lambo. of the 80's

I dont like it, it's not comfortable in the cockpit, if anyone thats been in one, they'll know what I mean, The windsheild is too close to your head, loud engine (nice at times) feet cramped up, and you can't be tall. BUT HEY IT's FAST AS HELL!!!!

8. Re: Best Lambo. of the 80's

it is nice

9. Re: Best Lambo. of the 80's

I have to say you are correct sir.lol

10. Re: Best Lambo. of the 80's

I love this car too, i think its one of the best car of the 80's

11. Re: Best Lambo. of the 80's

12. Re: Best Lambo. of the 80's

beautifully crafted car, perfect edgy styling, this one beats the diablo for me, i fell in love with this car at first glance hehe

13. Re: Best Lambo. of the 80's

of course it's still a dream car! It's a Lamborghini!

14. Re: Best Lambo. of the 80's

I don't care how old it is. In 20 years I will still want one.

15. Re: Best Lambo. of the 80's

This car is horrible, it will get killed by a alot of cars costing 1/10 of the price around the track (e.g. cossie), and going straight. It is one of the worst cars ever created in terms of interior and visibility. It is also rediculously expensive, the only thing good about it are its looks.

16. Re: Best Lambo. of the 80's

Pando, grow up.

This car is not horrible because other cars will beat it. For every car, ther is a faster one.

Every single car that anyone can drive on a public road or highway is therefore horrible by your logic, pando. All Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Mclarens, they're all horrible. Why you ask? Because top fuel dragsters are wayyyyy faster. Check out a top fuel dragster. They do the quarter mile in 5 seconds flat, with a trap speed of 300 mph. Take your shitty little Mclaren that does it in 11 or 12 seconds or something. horrible. so slow. What a piece of junk!

See the point I'm making?

When you said cars costing 1/10 you meant cars from 1986 that cost a tenth of the Countach, right? The Countach cost $118,000 back then to buy new. So what car from 1986 that cost a measly twelve grand could beat a Countach? The Countach was the fastest road going car on the planet in 1986.

Calling a supercar horrible is ignorant and childish. I say again....grow up.

You complain about it's interior and visibility? Why? Who cares? Why did Lamborghini build the Countach? Two reasons. Go fast, and turn heads. It does both. As I said, it was the fastest car around. What about turning heads? Please. I defy anyone to name a car that it's easier to pick up chicks with than a Lamborghini.

So Pando....Lamborghini accomplished exactly what they wanted to with the Countach. You're about the only person around who thinks otherwise. Next time you're on the bus (heh heh heh) ask men older than you at random what they think of the Countach. "Horrible" is a description you WON'T get.

17. Re: Best Lambo. of the 80's

Rocker u tha man !

this car is still amazing go to a car show they will show you the murchelago the gallardo and this car is always there
    why ? cuz its just so nice !

Pando if youre 12 its ok