Best sounding V10-poweded car

Discussion in 'Car Comparisons' started by Krillmeister, May 6, 2010.

1. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

2. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

3. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

4. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

5. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

6. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

7. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

8. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

9. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

10. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

11. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

12. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

13. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

14. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

15. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

16. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

17. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

18. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

19. I would definitely go with Porsche on this one. I have a sort of dislike with loud and coarse sounds of cars. It goes like when u have it within the hood you don't need to make them hear rather make them feel the power in your super machine. the Porsche has a kind of smooth whistling sound and it sounds lovely when it accelerates from 0.

20. Numbers, you just killed the thread.

22. I voted viper simply because im a fanboy. The lambo is the clear winner. Actually, i really don't like the way the viper sounds. Stock sounds so lazy or something.

23. Numbers, you've been banned for posting this kind of shit before.