Best supercar interior ever

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by F50Fanatic, Nov 4, 2010.

1. CF inserts +100bhp.

2. lol, that's disgusting

but i would expect no less from such a person

3. You're kidding, right?

4. could use red or yellow stitching for contrast.

5. WHY?

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT "BEST SUPERCAR INTERIOR", AND THE GT-R IS THE BEST SUPERCAR SO I POSTED PICS OF ITS INTERIOR.

WHAT'S WRONG FAGGOT?

7. F50 > F40

8. those are gear pedals each pedal is a different gear

9. f50 interior is eww. f40 is awesome.

10. again, the shouting. Drop it you loud obnoxious fat stinky mexican. We all know you are compensating for having a small penis.

Thread title means best interior in a supercar, not the best supercars interior. You are not stupid, and neither am I. I know your game boyo.

edit: that interior is also horrid. I would expect to see some big bass box in between the rear seats in some chavs modified corsa, not a 50 grand sports car

11. I love how minimalist the F50 interior is.

13. yeah me too, but there something wrong with it. i can't put my finger on it.

14. Nothing wrong with it, it just looks kinda dated.

15. Something looks out of place. It's probably that the seats are different. idk.

16. GT-R is not a supercar. Asians can't build supercars.

17. actually a lot of classic Ferrari interiors are fantastic

18. it was designed in the 90's
    you dont need to say anything more

19. What? It's a kind of bland and the little buttons look if not cheap then ordinary....Nothing special about it apart from the drivers position

20. christofurr won this thread easily

21. The Miura has a pretty good interior.

22. The F50 is also very far from an example of how bad 90s interiors could get. How about the XJ220 and EB110? The Koenigsegg would fit right in with these.

23. go away! thread!