Better looking than the 360?

Discussion in '2005 Ferrari F430' started by Demigod555, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Do you like the 360 or the 430's looks more?

2. 360 of course

3. 430looks.fresher.
    360are.too.played.out.
    damn.space.doesnt.work.....

4. 430 just kicks ass.....or maybe its just cauz i like the Enzo a lot

5. Better looking as in badasser? hell yeah, no doubt.

Better looking as in more beautiful? don't know, IMO the 360 looks classier.

6. Better looking as in badasser? hell yeah, no doubt.

7. Better looking as in badasser? hell yeah, no doubt.

8. Better looking as in badasser? hell yeah, no doubt.

9. #$%#ing website.

10. It's beautiful. Much more aggresive, yet still retains the wonderful lines of the 360.

11. much better, its got the F60 touch!

12. the most aerodynamic ferrari after the enzo

13. Don't know yet, haven't seen it in person. But I do agree that, unfortunately, the 360 is a bit played out, what with every rapper and pro athlete driving them around. I do feel like I see them a lot by comparison to other supercars, but then again, I guess that's what Ferrari wants. Happy for the change, even if it turns out that the 430 isn't as pretty in person, at least people won't confuse it with a C6 'Vette.

14. i like the 430's better. they look like the 360's but its something about the grille that i like

15. I like this more.

16. I like them both but its a change, to some people may not like it, but i think its great.

17. yup this car way better nuh man

18. yup this car way better nuh man

19. yup this car way better nuh man

20. mmmmmmm.this car is hot, the 360 was hot, but, this words cant describe it, the classiness of the 360 combined with the aggressiveness of the enzo.HOT

21. I think that sums it up perfectly!

Plus that handy performance boost doesn't hurt.

22. The 430 looks a lot better but the back is a bit knobby

23. Every Single Car That Ferrari has Built has been completely beautiful to me. I absolutely love it. The futuristic look of the Enzo but the classic styles of the 360. In my opinion, Ferrari has out done themselves again. And, Much Congrat's to Ferrari for gaining another team championship in Formula 1!!!

24. Much like Chris Bangle, Frank Stephenson seems to be getting better over time. Fortunately, Stephenson started far above Bangle-level. In many ways, the 430 looks like the 360-GT with Enzo cues in the rear. Sometimes family resemblance is nice, as in this case. Less so with the Passat/A4/A6/Ford 500.

25. As much as I enjoy Ferrari styling (or, rather, Pininfarina, Saglietti, Touring, Superleggara, Ghia and Bertone styling), they have occaisionally put out some dogs. Can you honestly say the 308GT4 is in the same class as the Daytona or GTO?