Better than the new one

Discussion in '1998 Koenigsegg CC Concept' started by bob777, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This looks a hell of a lot better than th 2000 one. (bu i like the other one better due to the power)<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Better than the new one

This looks way better than the new one. I wonder why this one didn't see producton?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Better than the new one

Yeah what happened they went from a V12 to a V8 and added on more weight whats up with that?

4. Re: Better than the new one

This is a concept and as you might know the production car not always look like the concept. The engine choise of a V8 is because it's less expensive(it's Ford V8, but they've change alot of things) and the V12 is (i think) in fact a flat-12 Formula 1 engine that probably will be in the next Koenigsegg that would be more of a racecar than the CC. And the added weight is also because it's a prodction car and this is not, it would have been too expensive to build it this light and the CC production car also have more luxury, I think.

Take a look at the pictures. \ /
    \/

5. Re: Better than the new one

Agreed

6. Re:

this is a tight car, so i'm posting pics.

7. Re: Better than the new one

whoa. it sure does.

8. Re: Better than the new one

Not likely.

The new one is faster, better looking, and more refined.

9. Re: Better than the new one

Yeah, I agree.

10. Re:
    Better than the new one

The 2000 model's headlights were daft but they've fixed that up in the new model. I think the current model looks a lot more original than this one, which reminds me of a Ferrari. The current one looks more unique.

11. Re: Better than the new one

Yes, very unique indeed. Thats what I like about it. But not ugly unique........

12. Re: Better than the new one

the new one is better in every single solitary way. there is nothing about the cc8s that will lose to this...