BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 & camaro are..........

Discussion in '2000 Chrysler 300 Hemi C Concept' started by Speedmasta, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Full of bullshit! BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage is a supercar guru because he just posts topics saying nothing and so does camaro. This aint a competition for who sends the most topics. Japanese are ok and for all of you Americans and Europeans who think that Japanese cars suck should think about the Tommy Kaira ZZ2 or the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peaks Version or the Toyota GT one and there are many more Japanese cars that are good. So you ppl can shut up.And Im not from Japan, I come from Europe.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 & camaro are..........

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Speedmeister</i>
    <b>Full of bullshit! BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage is a supercar guru because he just posts topics saying nothing and so does camaro. This aint a competition for who sends the most topics. Japanese are ok and for all of you Americans and Europeans who think that Japanese cars suck should think about the Tommy Kaira ZZ2 or the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peaks Version or the Toyota GT one and there are many more Japanese cars that are good. So you ppl can shut up.And Im not from Japan, I come from Europe.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey guess what? Who cares! Isn't this car sweet?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 & camaro are..........

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Speedmeister</i>
    <b>Full of bullshit! BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage is a supercar guru because he just posts topics saying nothing and so does camaro. This aint a competition for who sends the most topics. Japanese are ok and for all of you Americans and Europeans who think that Japanese cars suck should think about the Tommy Kaira ZZ2 or the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peaks Version or the Toyota GT one and there are many more Japanese cars that are good. So you ppl can shut up.And Im not from Japan, I come from Europe.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Well horray for you. I don't give 2 flyin' friggs who you are and where you come from. There is only 1 Escudo. I've never ever seen a GT 1 and Tommy Kaira is nonexistant.
    It's people like you who write hate threads that really aggrivate me. So go complain to your queen mum, or drink some tea by the green. If you wanna talk crap about American stuff in an American forums, you need to go elsewhere, because you'll get shot down hard. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 & camaro are..........

<b>Full of bullshit! BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage is a supercar guru because he just posts topics saying nothing and so does camaro. This aint a competition for who sends the most topics. Japanese are ok and for all of you Americans and Europeans who think that Japanese cars suck should think about the Tommy Kaira ZZ2 or the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peaks Version or the Toyota GT one and there are many more Japanese cars that are good. So you ppl can shut up.And Im not from Japan, I come from Europe.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->wow your dumb...this car is pretty good in performance..the escudo and the gtone?? ok first of all those cars are heavily modified moron.. modify any american car to the max(even though they are descently fast without mods) and see how good they are..<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 & camaro are..........

i think youve been playing too much gran turismo 3<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 & camaro are..........

A good car is a good car. Who cars where it originates from.

7. Re: BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 & camaro are..........

A performance car should be described by what engine it has power
    or handling specs not by what country of part of the world it comes from!!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 & camaro are..........

Speedmeister, you are lowering yourself to their level. You are one of those people I can't stand - a HYPOCRITE.
    Seru and Diablo Viper 5, I couldn't agree with you more.
    By the way, this car is pretty cool.

9. Re: BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 & camaro are..........

i dont like japaneese cars but they do have some with good performence like the s2000, 3000gt, rx-7, 300zx and im sure im leaving some out but as far as racing goes the toyota gt-one is a very good car. and japan has some other good ones too. but im more of an american and european car fan.

10. Yay! There are a few good ppl here

I thought I was the only one in the friggin' universe to not give a crud about where a car comes from. Funny though, I live in the US. Is that right? Er, I think most my blood is German. Maybe that's why I'm not racist? : /
    This car is pretty good, ya?
    Sigh, another one added to the "wanna drive" list.

11. Re: BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 & camaro are..........

you show much wisdom.

12. Re: BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 & camaro are..........

DIUS=SUID=suicide.

13. Re: BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 & camaro are..........

The only automobile manufacturing country that hasn't produced at least one good car is Czechoslovakia.

14. Re: BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 & camaro are..........

EXACTLY! Blaming them for something and then doing it yourself.