Blitz Pictures...........Enjoy

Discussion in '1999 Blitz Skyline GT-R R348' started by BurnOut3:16, May 13, 2003.

1. #1 BurnOut3:16, May 13, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. Re: Blitz Pictures...........Enjoy

Anybody know what its time is in the quarter mile? This looks like a ten-second car

3. Re: Blitz Pictures...........Enjoy

It is 10 second car. it's arouns 9.5 s @ 205mph

4. Re: Blitz Pictures...........Enjoy

Who gives a shit what its 1/4 mile is. Its is not a 1/4 mile car. Its for real racing round tracks.

Stuart

5. Re: Blitz Pictures...........Enjoy

They run in Japan, it's called the JGTC or Japan Grand Touring Championship. Well, I heard, it got outlawed from JGTC. Anyone got a follow up on that?

6. Re: Blitz Pictures...........Enjoy

erm the blitz doesnt run in anything. i know blitz did some road seped records but its just a showcar basically. this skyline breaks probably every rule in the specs for jgtc.

they run skylines in the jgtc under diff sponsors, but they have damn strict rules for tuning. also skylines havent been banned from jgtc.

7. Re: Blitz Pictures...........Enjoy

Thanks R34, did you see it in the August 2003 issue of IMPORT TUNER?

8. Re: Blitz Pictures...........Enjoy

nope, its all cobbled together from various sites/tv programs. anyway, is import tuner a us mag?

9. Re: Blitz Pictures...........Enjoy

The Skyline that races in the JGTC is called the Nismo GT-R R34 JGTC. It did get banned from racing but that was a very different Skyline that raced in the AVESCO V8's in Australia. Like I said it was very different and it did have a V8 engine.

10. Re: Blitz Pictures...........Enjoy

i'm pretty srue that skylines aren't banned from jgtc. i still seem them around. anyways jgtc skylines are rwd are radically different from the real r34 skylines. they are turbocharged of course but use a v6 engine probably sourced from the current 350z/infiniti G35/upcoming r35 model skyline. they have all carbon fibre chassis and put out around 500 or 550 horsepower. they race in the jgtc 500 class as opposed to the 300 class which is run by silvias, vipers, and the like and are pretty damn fast.

11. Re: Blitz Pictures...........Enjoy

Woahh... The best tuned skyline, of course!!!
    C O M P A R E !!!

12. Re: Blitz Pictures...........Enjoy

Yeah, I did...

13. Re: Blitz Pictures...........Enjoy

cars that hit 205 for trap speed runs seven second quarter miles, i think this is probobly a 10 second one, but your trap speed is shit, dumbass n00b

14. Re: Blitz Pictures...........Enjoy

itrs not a track car its a top speed car. okily dokily

15. Re: Blitz Pictures...........Enjoy

205 mph in the 1/4 mile, my ass. the fastest cars in the world dont go that fast. (street legal ones)

16. Re: Blitz Pictures...........Enjoy

HAHAHAHAHA
    oh no that isn't a bullshit number

unless it goes from 150 to 205 in the last 50 feet it is not gunna have that speed on a 9.5
    #$%#ing idiot
    if you are going to lie at least make it a good lie
    like 9.55 @ 144 or so
    if you don't know anythign just keep your mouth shut

17. Re: Blitz Pictures...........Enjoy

i wouldnt doubt that the skyline would be runnin 9s but not at 200 mph.

18. Re: Blitz Pictures...........Enjoy

okily dokily.