BMW M3 - Aftersales Training Manual.

Discussion in '2008 BMW M3 Coupe' started by Jumpman23, Sep 24, 2007.

1. #1 Jumpman23, Sep 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    What do you want to know about the new BMW M3? I am sure that as much as possible, especially if you plan to buy one. This is why BMW is offering you the "Aftersales Training Manual", a brochure that offers you all the information you needed about the M3, and much more.

To make a little summary of th brochure: it starts with presenting all the M3 models, its competitors, a M3 history, system overview and components, including MDrive, engine, chassis and suspension. In the end you will find everything you need about the service information.

Want more? What do you want to know about the new BMW M3? I am sure that as much as possible, especially if you plan to buy one. This is why BMW is offering you the "Aftersales Training Manual", a brochure that offers you all the information you needed about the M3, and much more.

To make a little summary of th brochure: it starts with presenting all the M3 models, its competitors, a M3 history, system overview and components, including MDrive, engine, chassis and suspension. In the end you will find everything you need about the service information.

Want more? Go http://www.topspeed.com/cars/bmw/IMG/pdf/2/BMW-M3-Aftersales-Training—Information.pdf and download the brochure!

2. actually i've changed my mind, it's a good idea