BMW RULEZ

Discussion in '2001 BMW M5' started by Wheelmans Dad, Aug 9, 2002.

1. BMW SUCKS

Merc are better. Bimmers are the poor man's merc.

2. Re: BMW SUCKS

Personally, I like Mercedes more than BMW. That doesn't give you or me the right to say BMWs suck, though. BMW makes great cars. Oh well, it's a good thing you're banned. I think you've posted enough spam already.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: BMW SUCKS

Hahahaha, what an idiot he is.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: BMW Rules

yeah ok look @ car and driver mags like 99% of the time bmw wins in everything mercs are awesome too but BMW is better.lata

5. Re: BMW SUCKS

BMW's look better though<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: BMW SUCKS

I'll take a Bimmer thank you.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: BMW SUCKS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 330Ci Fan</i>
    <b>I'll take a Bimmer thank you.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Your sig is wrong, the M5's time is 4.6 to 60.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: BMW SUCKS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Wheelmans Dad</i>
    <b>Merc are better. Bimmers are the poor man's merc.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The price sucks, but the car dosen't.

9. Re: BMW SUCKS

I do not think so. BMW has better cars in some ways and merc has better cars in their ways.<!-- Signature -->

10. man listen to me you better stop taking herione and weed because that kind of shit makes you say a whole lot of dumb shit

11. Re: BMW SUCKS

you suck goo 00=============> shuv my dick in yo mouth

12. Re: BMW SUCKS

If I had Gs uppon Gs to spend on cars, I would have a benz for style and a little bit of fun, or a BMW for fun and a little bit of style. A Merc is nicer, Bimmers are better tuned for the road, and haul a lot more ass. (generally speaking)

13. Re: BMW SUCKS

i glad u banned, fool

14. Re: BMW SUCKS

this guy is just plain DUMB!!!!!