Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari Enzo' started by F Enzo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

The trie of a car is actually what's touching the ground, so no matter how good your design or engine is if you get tire that don't match the performance it would greatly reduce your spped and handling . SO I guess Ferrari must have done a tire test to detemine which tire fit's the ferrari Enzo..They might have tried hundreds of tires on ENZO. The rim is also importand.

2. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

any thing for one of the best ferraris!

3. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

Probably you shouldn't be in this site because you don't know anything!You peace of shit!!

4. Enzo steering

i know that this topic has nothing to do with my question but i cant start a new topic until i post 50 replys...does anyone know what the Enzo's steering lock to lock is? about 90-95% of cars you have to make 2.8turns of the steering wheel to go from lock to lock... is the Enzo the same or is it gonna be more "racie" with like 0.6 to 1 turn from lock to lock... that would be wicked... if anyone knows please let me know

5. Re: Enzo steering

I dont know wich steering is, but Im sure it's the best steering !

Enzo is the best !

6. Re: Enzo steering

Oh, yeah ! enzo is the best no matter how fast is the rest !

ha !

7. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

If you had any sense you would know that this is currently the best car in the world to date. Nothing, not even the mighty McLaren F1 comes close to the Ferrari Enzo. This is not just another Ferrari with more power, this is an F-1 car for the road. I'd like to see soem American company such as Dodge or Chevy make somehthing even halfway as good as this. If you had any idea how much time and money Ferrari spent developing this i think you would shut your mouth and stop trying to start debates with everyone.

8. Re: Enzo steering

I really think you should stop dissing Ferrari. They are the most respected car manufacturer in the world and have the most impressive racing reacord in almost every significant class of motorsport. I don't know what you have against Ferrari, but its really getting annoying.

9. Re: Enzo steering

Don't even listen to that piece of shit.
    I Wonder what the moderators are doing.

10. Re: Enzo steering

That'Tifosi sucks' nimrod is either an inbred halfwit,just a kid or both.Either way he should be banned,he is just too stupid to be on here.Anybody that disrespects Ferrari like that should get hurt.

11. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

Ok seriously #$%# off already, we couldn't care less.

12. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

Indeed,piss off you taliban shithead!

13. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

The tires have asymmetrical grooves. The outside of the tire is slick so when cornering, under load provides more grip. The treads are on the inside of the tire to help in wet conditions.

14. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

you are a fool

15. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

yeah man he is a fool
    sounds like a kid
    u know when kids dont get something they want they become like that

16. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

Potenza RE050 in my opinion.From what I have heard,the RE050 has lower durability but better grip than a conventional P Zero.The Enzo is more of a race car than any road car Ferrari had built so it should have a tire that has good grip at hight speeds.

17. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

agree with that, i was about to agrue with him until i saw your post, and thought that it was better to quote you because im thinking the same thing

18. Re: Enzo steering

its 2.4 not a big difference cause having really quick steering sacrifices normal drivability

19. Re:
    Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

I recently saw these tires close up, amazing looking. And the rears are WIDE 345's!!!!

20. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

word

21. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

i cant help but laugh at the sheer stupidity of your unjustified remarks! ha!

22. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

y

23. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

What?

24. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

idk no y, maybe hes starting 2 lear how 2 spell....lol

25. Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Scuderia

nice....u just burned him...