Briliant

Discussion in '2002 Volkswagen Golf R32' started by v12vanquish2003, Sep 14, 2004.

1. I love the R32. It looks real nice cos its simple but classy. It has some crazy performance for a little hatchback. hadles well although on rough roads it does tends to skip out because the suspention is so hard but other wise its great. Engine sounds practicaly the same as a M3. anyway i love it and luckey for me dad is looking at getting one. Um black or blue?

2. Don't lie on the internet, it's not cool.

3. i think that its a brilliant car. the performance is great for something its size. a little work and it would be great for street racing. you could really fill up the back with speakers. as many as it would hold , thats a lotta thump.

4. yay for golfs!

5. I don't like the rims & i don't like hatchbacks.

At least it's not a civic thank god.

6. I don't think the rims look good probably some racing rims and if paint job of the car was black it would look good.

7. Apart from the MK1, I think this is the best looking Golf VW has produced.. Very disapointed with the styling of the current models.

8. I agree with the guy about the rims sucking so I'd go with the black paint and gunmetal rims.

9. I agree with the guy about the rims sucking so I'd go with the black paint and gunmetal rims.

10. I agree with the guy about the rims sucking so I'd go with the black paint and gunmetal rims.