Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

Discussion in '1999 HSV VT GTS300' started by SKYLINE280, Aug 9, 2002.

1. They'd make a whole shit-load of money if they brought the damn things 2 the U.S.

2. Re: Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

My words exactly. I think Pontiac should get all of Holden's cars. Now that'd be a Steroid shot for GM.

3. Re: Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

well your gettin the monaro, so maybe in the future u might get the HSV's, that would get HSV more widely reconised

4. Re: Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

Your probably gonna get the ss ute and commodore some time soon as well

5. Re: Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

well just your luck if youve noticed the pontiac gto is an american version of the holden hsv gto the latest hsv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Re: Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

did you guys know that a group of young guys at holden asked holden australia for funding to resurrect the monaro? holden denied them funding so they went renegade and built it anyway, when they were finished holden liked what they had done and decided to buy it off them.

one way to make a few million

7. Re: Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

y would u want this when u already have ur camaros and corvettes and also mustangs

8. Re: Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

cause these thing r better lookin than the camoros and mustangs

9. Re: Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

even though i really hate chevs i have 2 say they look heaps better than this, all HSVs/Holdens look the plain and look all the same

10. Re: Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

Just to say that Holden Australia actually based this car on the Vauxhall (or Opel) Omega,obviously a new engine but the body work is very similar

Vauxhall4Eva

11. Re: Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

The vaxhaull shares a platform but teh dimensions, interior, exterior, engine, just about every component is different

12. Re: Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

they should its got a callaway engine

13. Re: Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

just buy a corvette same engine, more power, and easier to get over there

14. Re: Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

if you want one buy a corvette. same engine and more power. You could probably get a custom import but the pontiac GTO coming out in late 03 over there. That is the same as the gts but it is a two door re-badged HSV

15. Re: Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

first i would like 2 say that i a dedicated ford fan duz not mind holdenz, it also surprises me (being an aussie) the cars that we have that u dont, evn tho we dun have cars u do. n id just like 2 say that y do us australianz alwayz get the fuk'd up end of the bargain wen it cumz 2 importz????

16. Re: Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

a steroid shot or maybe change a good car company, potiac, into trash like holden

17. Re: Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

Ford America needs some ausie fords
    the dross that they serve up
    Taurus and the fire prone crown vic

Instead of hating holden hate the jap cars

18. Re: Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

yeh, how come we in the U.S. don't get any of the good shit, skylines, commodores, maloos...

19. Re: Bring the damn things to the U.S. !!

pontiac selling holdens will be the best thing they couold possibly do, pontiac currently make the ugliest cars and have moved away from muscle cars into things that are a lot slower and less desirable