Brit mustang

Discussion in '1998 Jensen S-V8' started by GT40 2, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Cool its got a ford V8 and its in england theres no GM cars in england
    So this car has no competers.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Brit mustang

This is the only good brit car.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Brit mustang

you realize that that statement is completely false?
    and did you know that I haven't seen a good car come out of the states yet? the mustang sucks. and the engine seems to be way more powerful then any americrappy car.

just to give you an Idea of some good brit cars, try the Jaguar E/D-type from the 60's. then try the jag XJ 220. And the AC "Shelby" Cobra is infact based on the AC ace, a brit sports car. and then there's the aston martin vanquish, and the sunbeams, And the MG B GT, and... etc, etc, etc.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Brit mustang

Great we got another gay ass civic lover.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Brit mustang

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GT40 2</i>
    <b>Great we got another gay ass civic lover.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->an what would you be? Anothe gay ass Chevy lover?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Brit mustang

Umm, just about every TVR is nice too.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Brit mustang

not really.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Brit mustang

Hay PeP, How could he be another gay ass Chevy fan? He has a GT40 in his avator and he sais he has a 1999 Stang. I never knew chevy maid the Mustang and the GT40! If you want to say something, then say something that makes sense: And what would you be, another gay ass Ford lover? (no offense to Pep or GT40)