british built mustang gt?

Discussion in '1998 Jensen S-V8' started by shelbysrule, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: british built mustang gt?

This is a nice car what are u smoking lambogt1??? Oh no it isn't the best car on the market but if the price was right i would buy one of these.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: british built mustang gt?

Look at the profile. No smooth lines? This thing is a great mix of convertible crusier and roadster if you ask me. I dont like the front too much, but it is still good, and I love the overall lines. Supercars has put some damn beautiful stuff up lately. Plus this thing will eat a Mustang alive. Same engine, less weight. I think the same tranny. Anyone know on that one?
    I like the cars that use that DOHC Cobra powerplant. This and the Panoz are the ones I'm thinking of. They are exotic, but you can get parts, they are not so far out in the 6 digit realm, and they look great.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: british built mustang gt?

nice car, light-weight, but change the engine

with a 4.6l V8 you could do better than 330hp

besides i dont think the Mustang GT has 330hp

4. #4 The El Man, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: british built mustang gt?

I am from the UK.

some people from USA are real retarded.

This is a Brit built BRITISH ROADSTER, w/ USA Mustang SVT Cobra NOT GT engine. It has been a nice car every since it came out. However i would prefer a Mustang SVT Conv.

However this is more to compared to the TVR Speed -6 (Which happened to come out 3 years later).

This car brought Jensen make.

http://lameroad.topcities.com

for more info. on great cars.
    Lewis<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: british built mustang gt?

so am i, go canada.
    but i don't think this car is ugly it will catch peoples eyes probably, and nice power.

6. Re: british built mustang gt?

well, It's nice to know I'm gay, I never noticed. This car is actually a fine example of craftmanship. I don't see whats so ugly, why don't you go complain how ugly a comaro is, then get a life.

7. Re: british built mustang gt?

i find this halarious this just goes to show what u can do with a mustang engine but ford has yet to use it its a damn shame though

8. Re: british built mustang gt?

Is it just me, or is this slightly reminiscent of the Aston Martin Vanquish (from the front, anyway)?

9. Re: british built mustang gt?

Ja, but with a nose job.
    smoking is a bad habit but this is a car forum not a debate on how stupid it is to smoke. but this car is Sweet... it is quite aston'ish though. its to bad that we cant build any good exotic cars in the U.S., i think we need some quality NEW company to start building cars as Sweet as Beemers and Benzes, so that the U.S. actually has a name in Exotic cars. not that Vetts and Saleens arnt cool, but they still suck compared to forign mobiles

10. Re: british built mustang gt?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from screwamericancars</i>
    <b>nice car, light-weight, but change the engine

with a 4.6l V8 you could do better than 330hp

besides i dont think the Mustang GT has 330hp</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What are you some kinda dumbass ric3boy? Try READING for a change.

It clearly states COBRA V-8 NOT GT.

Second of all how do you know what they can pull out of a 4.6 liter V-8?

Toyota's DOHC 32 valve V-8 makes 37lbs of torque LESS than the base GM V-6 in their truck lines.

Does that mean Toyota's V-8 sucks?

Spyder757

11. Re: british built mustang gt?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PSIIGTIII</i>
    <b>Ja, but with a nose job.
    smoking is a bad habit but this is a car forum not a debate on how stupid it is to smoke. but this car is Sweet... it is quite aston'ish though. its to bad that we cant build any good exotic cars in the U.S., i think we need some quality NEW company to start building cars as Sweet as Beemers and Benzes, so that the U.S. actually has a name in Exotic cars. not that Vetts and Saleens arnt cool, but they still suck compared to forign mobiles</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    actually the vette doesnt suck compared to foreign moblies. the zo6 will hang with any ofthem it beat a porsche boxter and a bmw m5. in every test that motor trend did. so the vette does NOT suck.

12. #12 BugattiFan, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: british built mustang gt?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from The El Man</i>
    <b>I am from the UK.

some people from USA are real retarded.

This is a Brit built BRITISH ROADSTER, w/ USA Mustang SVT Cobra NOT GT engine. It has been a nice car every since it came out. However i would prefer a Mustang SVT Conv.

However this is more to compared to the TVR Speed -6 (Which happened to come out 3 years later).

This car brought Jensen make.

http://lameroad.topcities.com

for more info. on great cars.
    Lewis</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thank you for the SOME in there. I hate it when people say all Americans are ignorant assholes. I just want to say that I love this car. I like the Cerbera more though, even though they look a lot alike.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: british built mustang cobra

Spartire you asshole!!!

other topics this car is a brit built mustang cobra not a GT.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: british built mustang gt?

your right LamboGT1, the Z06 could hang with the 360 Modena and the 550 Marenello. I hate all these dumbasses who say all American cars suck. Hey, whats the price of a marenello? Ummmmm.... $250,000. Whats the price of a 2002 Z06? Ummmmmm.... $55,000. See the difference? If anybody here doesn't, I think you should visit your local eyewear store!

Ferrari- WAY overpriced

Chevy- Best bang for the buck

15. Re: british built mustang gt?

Its beemer in the UK. can you say BEE-MER