Brute power!!

Discussion in '2001 Lotec Sirius' started by PorscheGTR, Aug 10, 2002.

1. While this car shines with a high top speed, its 0-60 is pathetic for its horsepower. It looks kindof like a cross between a lamborghini Diablo and an a Saleen S7. But, with a top speed that high, it should easily conquer any police car ever made.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Brute power!!

WOW 1400 HP??!!!!!!!!!

3. Re: Brute power!!

ow! just looking at it you feel like your gunna get hit

4. Re: Brute power!!

brute power... that's all it is... and btw, hp has very little to do with accel... it's all tourque... and as the old saying goes, there's not replacement for displacement<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Brute power!!

whoa! i reckon that be a god darn mighty automobile. <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Brute power!!

One word:

BEAST!

Its a absolute animal....imagine the insurance on sumthing like this, I dare say it would be kinda high wouldnt U?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Brute power!!

YOU GOT THAT RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

1400 HP IT'S INCREDIBLE DUDE!

8. Re: Brute power!!

This car is one sexy *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the helll r u talking about bad 0-60 3.7 seconds is awesome. It has almost 1000 ft. pounds of torque what more do u want?????<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Brute power!!

damn this car is hot. no cop could catch you in this baby<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Brute power!!

you cant out-run a radio.

11. Re: Brute power!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from xj220gt2</i>
    <b> While this car shines with a high top speed, its 0-60 is pathetic for its horsepower. It looks kindof like a cross between a lamborghini Diablo and an a Saleen S7. But, with a top speed that high, it should easily conquer any police car ever made.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

you cant out-run a radio.

12. Re: Brute power!!

The power to weight ratio of the car doesn't seem to come out to a 3.7 0-60 time.. but I have been known to be wrong in the past. But, it'd still be fun to be able to claim to own a 1,334 bhp car, no matter what the 0-60 is.. the topspeed is just an added bonus because there's no way in hell you'd ever be able to use that on a road.. and like the person before me said, you can never outrun the fuzz.<!-- Signature -->