bye bye veyron in 2003

Discussion in '2002 Koenigsegg CC 8S' started by vacanyols, Aug 9, 2002.

1. so what happens when koenig gets tired of a v8 and not matching the buggatti.. ?

"johny ...bring out the v12... and after that its bye bye veyron.. I am practically sure of that/...they alrdy hiting 240 mph in a supecharged v8.. well what happens when a supercharged v12...gets in.. or a damn w16... nin fact just a quadcharge w12 would own everything ...but the`ll tick to a v12.. probably naturally aspired.. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

This car has NEVER reached 240mph !!!!

Koenigsegg have refused to send it to Nardo for a top speed contest that the Edonis has won with 359.6kmh (223.5mph).

3. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

The Veyron won't have 1001hp , we are several members to point it out.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

so what happens when koenig gets tired of a v8 and not matching the buggatti.. ?

"johny ...bring out the v12... and after that its bye bye veyron.. I am practically sure of that/...they alrdy hiting 240 mph in a supecharged v8.. well what happens when a supercharged v12...gets in.. or a damn w16... nin fact just a quadcharge w12 would own everything ...but the`ll tick to a v12.. probably naturally aspired..

....get real you stupid shit!

5. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

damn!

6. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

Actually, the Koenigsegg can't have a w16, because 'w' engines can only be produced by VolsWagen.

7. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

Not correct.

The W-engine is an engine type and is not a Volkswagen only (has nothing to do with the 'W' in the name Volks_w_agen, rather the arrangement of the cylinders). It's actually two V-engines combined on one or two crankshafts (Volkswagen only uses one, a 'pure' W-engine would use two ,but would be much more complicated and more like two different engines)

8. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

Yeah, sure.

Moron.

9. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

he meant his model lambo

10. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

how do u know that for sure?
    any proof source? i just wanted to know

but i'm guessing even without 1001hp, the quad turbo w16 should be nice enough to produce more than 800hp (i also heard 980 somewhere else)...which will be more than either mclaren edonis and koenisegg

11. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

Why so many people Is saying that the Veyron won't have 1001 H/p? VW AG have announced several times that It would be like that. Instead of just not produce the Quad turbo version, they will produce It, wiht other version without turbos, or something like that.

So, think about the Veyron with Quad-turbo as some "R" version of the car.

12. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

Veyron beats this sooo badly.

13. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

14. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

veyron beats this soooo badly.

15. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

dunno, the veyrons nice but this is super, sos the veyron i spose. aaghh contradiction !!!

I have a solution to the annoying "lose wieght" ad, dont get fat in the first place !!!

The new MG XPowers incredible for an MG, thats 900+ bhp apparently, saw it at the motorshow last month.

16. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

That's not true. Bugatti, now being led by Volkswagon, will stay ahead of the game.. come on now, have some trust!

17. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

Check out the gear ratios, they are a lot lower than a Veyron. If Bugatti changed gear ratios after realizing competition, they would match it anyways.

18. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

Bugatti Veyron has good gear ratio. It has very very high topspeed and very good exceleration. They could go better each way but lose the other.

19. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

learn how to spell acceleration you #$%#ing moron

20. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

The Veyron would anihilate this car in everyway but looks

21. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

Koenig or koenigsegg that two different companies.

22. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

Learn how to not be a dickhead and flame people for timy mistakes shit for brains!

23. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

hello? havent u seen that they went backwards slightly? Bugatti have been improving. They'll probably pass the Corvette Sledgehammer in 2003 or 2004 (just). It'll take more than a 4 cylinder upgrade 2 beat Bugatti

24. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

love the cat supra man

25. Re: bye bye veyron in 2003

i reckon. u don't have 2 be in an A-Band English class to be an expert on Supercars. (all though i'm both, lol)