Camaro ZL1 vs Honda Civic Si Nitto Dragster

Discussion in '2000 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Concept' started by dont drink and drive get high and fly home, Apr 4, 2003.

1. Re: Camaro ZL1 vs Honda Civic Si Nitto Dragster

That was an ignorant comment. Why not compare this Civic to another dragster?

2. Re: Camaro ZL1 vs Honda Civic Si Nitto Dragster

Exactly! Why compare a Civic DRAGSTER to another one of it's kind?

3. Re: Camaro ZL1 vs Honda Civic Si Nitto Dragster

ZL1 because it can turn left and right.

4. Re: Camaro ZL1 vs Honda Civic Si Nitto Dragster

although it being american it wont do that very well

5. Re: Camaro ZL1 vs Honda Civic Si Nitto Dragster

veiws like that mean you have some growing up to do. and about your name, why R33? its arguably the worst one ever.

6. Re:
    Camaro ZL1 vs Honda Civic Si Nitto Dragster

The camaro is much better than a civic in overall performace. Whoever wouild take a civic over a camaro has got some problems to deal with.

7. Re: Camaro ZL1 vs Honda Civic Si Nitto Dragster

lmao hes trying to say that civic is street legal... Its barely even a civic...

110% agreeing not a civic under the hood at all sorry

8. Re: Camaro ZL1 vs Honda Civic Si Nitto Dragster

grow up, its not the 60's, people turn these days.

9. Re: Camaro ZL1 vs Honda Civic Si Nitto Dragster

Camaros handle pretty well thanx...actually they handle nicely when turning...so get your head outta your ass little man. And the "American" comment...pure ingnorance. Kthnxbi

10. Re: Camaro ZL1 vs Honda Civic Si Nitto Dragster

1000+hp with a 3.2 engine.... it would be out of gas at the end of the 1/4 mile dude

11. Re: Camaro ZL1 vs Honda Civic Si Nitto Dragster

I hate to bust the small, cocky Japanese fans here, but this thing is producing 750HP naturally aspirated. I takes a hell of a lot of turbo to get a Japanese car to do anything. Don't believe me?

Mistu Evo - 25 psi boost just to get 270 HP out of a 2.0L engine. Stupid.

12. Re: Camaro ZL1 vs Honda Civic Si Nitto Dragster

why the hell are jap car fans are making a compare of their civic against this? please be real a civic would be kicked out like toy in the drag race.civic can't be good drag racing cars, never.

13. Camaro by far

14. Camaro by far

15. A 602ci engine in a damn Civic? How would that even fit? And plus, FWD vs. RWD with about equal power...it would come down to the torque, which I can't imagine any Civic having as much as a Camaro. I'd vote ZL1.

16. Ill take the keys to the Camaro, and throw the civic keys to the dog so he chew on them....

Wow there some silly people here.these import tuner fans always make some impossible comparesion to every muscle car about the 100 or so handas that have 1000hp...and a civic with those power specs is few and far between.. A Street leagal civic drag car ha...you'd over heat in traffic and you would have to stop for gas like 4 times in 15 miles and then rebuild your motor when you got home....just not happanen so dream on tuner fans....

17. Ill take the keys to the Camaro, and throw the civic keys to the dog so he chew on them....

Wow theres some silly people here.these import tuner fans always make some impossible comparesion to every muscle car about the 100 or so handas that have 1000hp...and a civic with those power specs is few and far between.. A Street leagal civic drag car ha...you'd over heat in traffic and you would have to stop for gas like 4 times in 15 miles and then rebuild your motor when you got home....just not happanen so dream on tuner fans....

18. Why are you comparing two cars built for different purposes?